Reviews for Fragment
KoalaPowers chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
This was a very satisfying read! Can't wait for the sequel! :)
KoalaPowers chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
LOOOOVEEEE how this has started - Anastasia is my favourite movie of all time and Inuyasha is also my favourite show - genius combo! Not only that, your writing style is poetic and you definitely hold your own instead of just milking the Anastasia storyline. So excited to continue reading the rest of what surely will be one of my favourite fics! Xox
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
hi I posted the whole XOxoXo thing... I just read your page... I feel idiotic... sorry... wow im gonna sit in a corner now and wallow in shame... sorry again I already said sorry... sorry.. you know bye... sorry...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Ummm I don't know if you know this yet but I was looking for your story because I LOVED it and wanted to read it again so I searched it up. I found one named Fragments and the summary sounded almost exactly like yours so I clicked it. The problem was it was NOT your story. I didn't know if it was coincidence but I thought you might want to know. The authors name was something like XOxoXO or something like that. By the way I love your story!
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
This story is like a mix between 'Anastasia', only much cooler, with Naraku getting his butt kicked I love the story.
Amara chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Inuyasha is a hanyou, not a Youki
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
The scene with the squirrel was HILLARIOUS! It took me a while to stop laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I am enjoying the story so much so far! When I was 5 years old, my parents showed me the movie 'Anastasia' and I was totally in love with it! From the characters to the song of the movie, I enjoyed it all and reading this chapter was so refreshing! Amazing job! Trés bien!
Rose chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
I loved your story. You left it at a great point for sequel. Can't wait.
hanyou'sdoggieearslover chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Hey! I think you're story is really good. You're a great author and your story is very well written. I love how InuYasha acts and how he and Kagome interact with each other. It's so cute and I love it!(:
Lunabellla chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Wow this is pretty interesting so far. And did you make a Japanese version of Anastasia? Very good idea!
cparks1000000 chapter 19 . 2/5/2012
By the way, this story is in my top 30 Fan Fiction of all time and I've probably read about a thousand of them (literally if you include the one-shots).
cparks1000000 chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
This was a fantastic story. I really, really, really wish that you would make the sequel to this story your next project.
koodsman chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
You are an awesome author. Thats all i have to say. Oh and I love ur plots!
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
Holy poop! This story was amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel!