Reviews for Reasonable
Rat chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Love it!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Reasonable indeed! I think this is still my favorite of all the challenge answers so far.
Susicar chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I agree, perfectly reasonable... and bravo, bravissimo for you, author!
Sarince chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ah, what a lovely little twist, it being Holmes who was shot and Watson handling Evans. Somehow I'm not even surprised that Watson just shoots him without any theatretics (sp?). After all, Watson's been in a war, so I suppose reacting the way he does, and just shooting the enemy is still partially a reflex to him. Very smooth.
crism1976 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"Meh. When it's time to shoot, shoot, don't... knock the guy out and search him for weapons. " *snort* I can't disagree. *smirk*

Nice little switch. I've always thought Holmes' reaction seemed a little strange.

"Two minutes later, Bradstreet arrived with two constables. With his slow, but fairly accurate sense of reasoning, he looked at the villain’s body, then at my wound, and finally at Watson’s completely calm expression.

“He shot first,” Watson explained.

If I am any judge, Bradstreet didn’t doubt him for a second."

LOL! I wouldn't either! I think these last lines are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
Pompey chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Re: shooting, I agree. 'course, then we wouldn't have gotten that oh-so-neat explanation from Evans if Holmes (or Watson!) had killed him.

Nicely done!
ME chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Well I like the reversal and the fact that Watson actually killed the SOB. I mean if you won't kill for your best friend, then who will you kill for :)
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Help you make it better? I'm not sure how it could be improved upon. I thought it was excellent as it was.

Really liked that twist ;)
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh, nice twist!
dilletante2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I always wondered... Holmes and Watson are a distance away, Evans starts shooting- and Holmes pistol whips him?

anyway- good ending!
KCS chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
EXACTLY! I almost went that direction, thinking "Has anyone besides me thought of how absolutely DUMB that was to try to tackle the guy instead of plugging him?"

Bravo, I loved it! And so like Watson, too - man of action as always.
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Sweift, short and to the point! I love it. Watson or Holmes, whichever, should've shot him right away. I completely agree. Oh, and you're the first to get Holmes shot rather than Watson! I was waiting for that. :) Great job!
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
oh my dear saru, that can't be made better! my compliments on an excellent addition to the challenge. i completely agree with you. shoot first, rummage for weapons later.

i was very surprised when you made it holmes who was shot. but then your superb writing...rarely have i seen holmes so perfectly in-character as done by a fanfiction writer. beautiful! and thanks for participating in my challenge.