Reviews for Fire
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
*knocks on computer screen* Hello? heeelllllllllloooooo? Are you going to update this story? i hope so, i really like it. it be awesome!
tuxjim chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Stupid laptop...blew me back to the main listings before I could finish the review.

As I said, I liked the story. I'm always "up" for a "reunited and healing the heartbreak"-type stories.

I also liked that you left it open for a continuation chapter(s) to explain how Fleur pulled it off. So I guess I'm going to have to 'follow' this story, as well as 'favorite' the story and its author.

Ja ne for now.

shiznat1234 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This story has so much potential! Yiu should definitely continue this!
SoccerLover1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Awesome! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks so much :)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very Interesting Story! I would love to read the rest of it!
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
omg! i like this stroy so far! i hope you can update SOON!
StarGazer87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
great fic! I had read this livejournal the other day. glad hermione has her fleur back. hope you can update soon.
synergyfox chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
*-is sitting with baited breath-* This has the turnupins of a brilliant story, and for once it's Fleur that's scarred up, not Hermione (the acid story with Bellatrix and yeah). But this definitely has my attention!

Madam Thalia chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Like the story, but I don't think that the URL for the wallpaper workd. And I'd like to see it very much. Update soon:)
Dr. J's silent pet chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I read this at hp_femslash yesterday, I think...

It's very good...

I really want to know what's next

I love your plot bunnies... they are awsome xD

lanti chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow! Another story that start with a Bang!

A heartbreaking beginning, poor Hermione and Gab, lucky Gab found love in Ginny and hopefully Hermione has gotten her beloved back, with some cosmetic changes it seems, but I dont think it will bother her at all.

I'm looking foward reading the story of what happened after Fleur blasted Hermione away from the house. By the way what spell did she used on Hermione?

Keep the updates coming! Good start.
Ms. Geek chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow. That was sad yet happy at the same time. So what happened to Fleur? Was she unable to transform back all the way or what? Good story though, it's caught my attention and I intnd to read the rest if you write it. Good Luck with the next chapter.
lhw chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
hi i enjoy the chapter please update soon
dc-4me chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I am glad that you posted here as well.. More! I want more of this and everything you write !