Reviews for Buy Me! The Super Secret File!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
*nose blead*
Allen Skylark chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
o_O...O...M...F-ing...G. That was too hot. My favorite part is definitely the one where Nero jerks off in front-and under-Dante. Just wow. And the previous virginal Nero made the one turned devil truly more delectable. Dante, you lucky bastard.

I had a bit of trouble believing that being a virgin he would take Dante so roughly so suddenly without preparation. It would hurt like hell even to a female virgin. But other than that, which doesn't take that much away from the story anyway, amazing job with your depiction of the characters and the love scene. I like how your prose is so raw, simple and colorful; like we're in the characters minds rather than reading about what's going on.

Awesome work babe. This being the third story of yours I'm faving, you've earned a place in my favorite authors' list. Hard to do.
AccountDismissed chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Smut! Yay! I love this story and the prequel. Hope you continue.
catandspice chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You really shld write a sequel you know? Just to satisfy us fangirls O:

It was a short lemon though...you should have described their feelings more xP
avondale09 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I love you, lol. Hands down.
Kiki.Matsuragi chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Yey~! 8D I signed up for this site just so I could comment on your stories~~ owo I highly approve of them and totally support the DantexNero fandom~~ *w* Yey~~

PS. Write moar like this, prz *A*
DFAnaomi chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I don't mean to be vulgar but I seriously think I got off just by reading that...
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow. It's oh so dirty and I like it.
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LOVED IT!

heehee hawt mansmex
nerosredqueen chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love it! Nothing quite like a good hot NeroxDante scene! Great work!
Out of Things to Say chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Did i ever tell you that you're a genius? God strike me if i say otherwise.

I really mean it cause i dun wanna die young.

But damn, You. Are. A. Freaking. Genius.

This was what i was waiting for! I was so excited when i heard ya gonna write a sex scene and i have to say, it's great.

PLEASE! YOU MUST WRITE A SEQUEL.

And i think the name 'bid me' is quite appropriate. it's connect to this fic right? so it's a nice name.
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OMIGAWD...*drools* That was such a smexy...sex scene! XD And you're writing a sequel to Buy Me! I can't wait! *jumps up and down happily* I wanna read the sequel! I'll be keeping an eye out for it! Great job, and I love your writing style!
Kayou-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Kawaii! that was so awsome. I'm suprised I don't have a nose bleed. Great job. *thimbs up*
cinammonfairy chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Yay!The lemon part is finally up! After the whole stressful day(final exam mind you) it's the only thing that makes me cheerful:)Thanks JordanBu
Hao is hot chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
*drools* oh... my.. god...

so HOT!