Reviews for Familiar Conversations
You are a disgusting paedophile
That was so disturbing...I honestly thought that Harry was just pulling Ron's leg but nooooo...Harry's a pedophile
Atalantide chapter 1 . 3/15
Umm... Funny at the beginning, and well written but had some pretty pedophilic and dark undertones. If that was the intention, it was great!
Alexis chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow. Um... Well, it was kind of hilarious, but at the same time, the undertones are extremely disturbing when you stop and think that you just paired a- what, thirty something year old? - man and a fourteen year old girl together romantically. Now, if it had been Harry/Ginny, that still could have worked (just not with the prompt) and wouldn't be as... Pedophilic (excuse my spelling please, I know that it's probably incorrect). Still... Interesting oneshot? LOL it was funny, but I'm not really sure what to think of the ending.
Majube chapter 1 . 2/10
Funny at first and then pretty disturbing at the end
This is beyond disturbing yet hilarious at the same time.
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 1/26
Reading this thinking 'this is so unbelievable weirdest it's-not-what-it-looks-like scenario'
Finishing it thinking 'ughh' 'Ewww!'
Das Legio chapter 1 . 1/6
Felt VERY disturbed while reading the comments. Honestly, tons of people are encouraging a longer story while fapping themselves. And putting this story, while quite well-written (the problem is the theme), into humour is not excusable. Perhaps you intended to make it dark humour? Just be warned: Not everyone can take this lightly.
That is SO of questionable moral.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is really fucked up. I get that it's supposed to be haha funny, and - honestly - I figured that it really would have been a mistake, etc etc. A parody does not excuse the content. Speaking as someone who did have an adult in a position of authority take advantage of them, I find how casually you approach this topic to be very disturbing. I don't expect you to remove the story, and I do expect you to remove this review, but I just wanted to comment and express my distress.
mia chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Urgh. I don't care if it was only a fic and was meant to be silly or make people laugh. Pedophillia is sick, abusive and disgusting and I don't see how any sane person can find any enjoyment or hilarity in it even if its only a story.
That's a big no no.
If you found this funny/enjoyable or exciting, please check yourself in to the nearest clinic. Or prison...
I shudder to think how many people that enjoy those kind of activities got excited when reading this as though its normal. Urgh.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That is so effing messed up
This fic is hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014

Wow. I can't say that I appro-

No wait, I kind of do. Wow.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well, that was a tad disturbing!