Reviews for Familiar Conversations
Anonymous Rex chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh Potter, you rotter; you're knocking up students, you think it's great fun.

What a lecher, Harry. Amusing all the same!
carwash36 chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh shit this is hilarious
Penny Lu chapter 1 . 5/31
Lol
The Penitent Heretic chapter 1 . 5/11
Easily one of the funniest short stories I've read in a while. Amusing how so many of these reviews are anonymous and even more amusing how many of them undoubtedly have no trouble with Harry as a teenager paired with an older female or (since some of them seem to be into slash) an older male. Hypocrites, much?

Anyway, enough about those cry babies. This was twisted but totally funny. I kept thinking this was going to go one direction and then you completely embarrassed the tabboo and caught me off guard, and it was hilarious. Simple as that. Not bad for a few minutes of work.
Gueeest chapter 1 . 4/29
Uuug. All these people butthurt about this fic... Calm the fuck down. It's just a fic...
I honestly thought it was hilarious and had such a twist ending! Ahah. Sure it was a bit of a touchy subject but it's not like Harry was raping her .. For craps sake people need to lighten the fuck up. Ahhhaha. Great story!
You're a sick fuck. This isn't a crack fic at all. Go drown yourself you fucking cunt!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Would have been a very funny fic to read and recommend, but then the revelation that Rose was 14 and it was not a misunderstanding and Harry had obliviated Ron and Hermione many times before...

NO. Not funny at all. The fact that *you* apparently think this is funny does not say good things about you. And it puts the characterizations in your other fics into a new, questionable light.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
You are a disgusting paedophile
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
That was so disturbing...I honestly thought that Harry was just pulling Ron's leg but nooooo...Harry's a pedophile
atalantide chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Umm... Funny at the beginning, and well written but had some pretty pedophilic and dark undertones. If that was the intention, it was great!
Alexis chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Wow. Um... Well, it was kind of hilarious, but at the same time, the undertones are extremely disturbing when you stop and think that you just paired a- what, thirty something year old? - man and a fourteen year old girl together romantically. Now, if it had been Harry/Ginny, that still could have worked (just not with the prompt) and wouldn't be as... Pedophilic (excuse my spelling please, I know that it's probably incorrect). Still... Interesting oneshot? LOL it was funny, but I'm not really sure what to think of the ending.
Majube chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Funny at first and then pretty disturbing at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This is beyond disturbing yet hilarious at the same time.
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Reading this thinking 'this is so unbelievable weirdest it's-not-what-it-looks-like scenario'
Finishing it thinking 'ughh' 'Ewww!'
Das Legio chapter 1 . 1/6/2015