Reviews for No Such Thing
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cute! :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I liked the last line. XD
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hahahaha. XD

Cute. :P :)
glitterings chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
How funny :D

Oh, Ichigo. Queen of Denial.

Prizz chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very cute. Though a little OOC on Karin's part. She gave the impression in the manga that she likes Inoue or anyone in her caliber for her big brother. But a word like "Renji" coming out of Rukia's mouth will surely get Ichigo riled up. *evil grin*
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
you just gotta love the Kurosaki siblings. They're just so darn funny together. Funny and well written, such an adorable fic!
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was very much in character. Excellent job!
Revolation chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Make more karin and yuzu stories please. preferebly with more yuzu action, butbalanced with karin too. this is a genious story. lol
cherrichik chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i love the twins, though my preference for karin over yuzu could be due to my overwhelming obsession with football...
nahadiba chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
jelousy~~kikiki..ichi just too much in denial...nice n cute fic..thx for sharin
dethangelx chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
short, but cute just the same!

ichi's too much in denial.. haha. we wish, right?
MONST3R chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
JadeRent chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I think what I love about this fic besides Yuzu and Karin shamelessly ganging up on Ichigo with you know, facts, is that he's really trying to figure it out and he still doesn't get it. Ah men lol. Love your writing! Again, sorry for being so late in reviewing.
spero spiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
So, I tried to write a review before, but I think it was eaten. It's hard to say but if I'm wrong and they both go through, I'm sorry.

BUT, as I said originally, I loved your portrayals of the Kurosaki sisters and their interactions with Ichigo. I also loved how Ichigo's words are undercut by his actions. :)
Navirae chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Heheh this was just too adorable! And Ichigo and Rukia are completely IC in this! It was such an enjoyable read and I just adore Ichigo's interactions with his sister. Wonderful job )