Reviews for Someone In My Head
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww...Vincent! I just want to hug him so desperately! Thank you for sending Cid to do the job! It's a tough one, but I'm sure he's up for it!
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
wow. this story knocked me on my a**! but in a good way cX. i love the way people re-invent the way we all view our beloved characters! this is going into my favorites!
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG!

This was sutch a wonderful story!

i love it!

i really love it!
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved it. SO so much.
Tristitia chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I wonder where you got the inspiration and guts to work on this? I like the way you detailed some of it but left some of it obscure. I like that there's no obvious happy ending. In general I like all of it down to the creepiest of parts of it, it was worth reading.
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
my god! this is great! Really! This fic is just great! I loved the way you put Vincent and all this personalities so different from each other and how they all complete one being. Really, very, very good!

Atsuko Uehara
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
So amazing! I kept thinking to myself "One more chapter and I'll go to bed, just one more." And so it kept being one more until I hit the end! There's the mark of a truely stunning piece of work. I adore it!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
holy shit that was fucking awsome!
A. K. Chiswell chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I know i've probably commented on this before but JESUS CHRIST, this is the BEST story i have read for Vincent, and im hard to please x]

WELL DONE
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh wow. I've always found Vincent's mental state to be absolutely fascinating, and you did a great job with it. I've never done more than toying with the demons, and even that is a joke half the time, but this is just... wow. Great job.
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow...this is absolutely wonderful..._
Dana-Lith chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Amazingly written. The language used is just brilliant...and the way you managed to write these issues so well...I can't een begin to comment. A superb work.
Bre chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was incredible. Seriously incredible. I loved it. You really captured the emotions and torment and love and hope and everything. Well done! wow..
Mannariel chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Holy shit, that was moving and chilling and soul-rending and cataclysmic and healing enough to lift the fog in my head created by the anti-depressants that just won't let me Feel ANYTHING anymore-

...and that's saying something.

-Mannariel
Elfanyan chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I can't relay see or say a thing wrong with it.

The story was compelling and detailed with emotion thrown in the keep the reader wondering what was real at some points and what was merely a analogy or a delusion. There was medical terms and technical terms but above anything a real need in the story that made it less a bit of fan fiction and more a short story that could be transcribed for any official publishing.

Frankly it was lovely and other than that I believe I'd be repeating my self in different ways.