Reviews for Fireflies
Maura A.K.A The Dark One chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
ok everybody on the count of 3. 1...2...3! AW! lol great story
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aw. Now I feel kinda weepy!
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw! Poor Wilson...the line about his random planter collection since he became "homeless" was so poignant and sad...:(

Also loved the mention of Wilson with his nose nearly pressed up against the glass...so completely "little boy lost"...

Such a little slip of a fic, but the character interaction was spot-on, and the depth of feeling is beautifully captured. :)

Great fic! :)
dzio chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nice, short and cute. :) A bit too much sugar on House's side if you ask me, but hey, people go OOC with much worse results, so I'm not really complaining. You did a good job showing how House and Wilson understand each other without saying much. Thanks. :)
Josu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
What a lovely story. Isn't that funny how the titles for those bugs vary? I live in Ohio and we call them lightning bugs : )
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Sugary Sweet.

I LOVED it.

xoxoxo
astroanna chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
A short but very sweet piece...I really like your take on House and Wilson's own way of speaking to each other. The way that when they say something to each other, they don't really say it, they speak in a metaphor or in their own language. It's very typical of how best friends really are.

Nice job... :)