Reviews for A Sorta Fairytale
Xanoka chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Hello, just read your story and really enjoyed it. Please update! I'd love to read your take on Sho's reunion with his parents (and Kyoko's). And maybe with their class mates?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
It's so fun to read
muchachomomo chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
where have you been the last 4 years?! this was really good, but apparently you either died (in that case may you rest in peace) or you gave up on the story. i'd love to continue it if your up to putting it for adoption. PM me, i have a FFnet account i'm just too lazy to open it right now. same name as this one
monkey kix ass chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
interesting story line. i've enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating your story again soon.
slr2moons chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Hello! I quite enjoyed your fic. :D It's wonderful to find a Skip Beat fanfic that has everyone in character, and I am very pleased that it isn't yet another Ren-Kyoko romance. My favorite aspect is your premise of Kyoko dragging Sho back to Kyoto, and being forced to deal with him in close proximity for an extended amount of time. It's very intriguing, throwing them back into their former home so filled with memories of the past. I loved it when Kyoko refused to resume waiting on him hand and foot!

I must say, it's also good to see Ren trying to figure out how to break through Kyoko's emotional wall without destroying her in the process!

In the interest of improvement, your fic does have a large number of typos for one with a higher level of syntax and vocabulary than is usually found in this fandom. It would be lovely if you went through these four chapters and corrected them. It will only make the fic better!

I'd enjoy reading another chapter to find out what happens next. I think your fic has a great deal of potential, and I'm looking forward to seeing it reached! One day, hopefully soon? :D

Best wishes, slr2moons
Ningen Demonai chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I'm sad that you haven't updated this in a while! This is one of the few stories where everyone is so wonderfully IC and I can picture everything happening like this in canon. Very good job on that! I hope to one day see an update!
cerulean-azure chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
lol, liked it and hope this helps you update faster :)

Well, I'm one to talk about laziness coz I keep putting off getting an account here
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Dying for more. Please write.

-masochistically enjoying the suspense
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I'm sharing the love!

I can't wait to see what Sho's family is like and how they will react to his sudden return.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This story seems very interesting. I wonder what Ren will think of the situation. _
LittleTwoLegs chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Nicely done! I think you just need to watch out for spaceing in your wrods, I noticed a couple of mistakes like

"int he" which was ment to be "in the" and prat? I think you ment brat? Besides those few things I immensly enjoyed the story!
pantherscout chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
interesting story. not quite sure what was going on, probably something to do with the author :P have you ever considered writing for live action sci fi shows :)
GreenOnBlack chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Nicely written. I wonder if the two are going to patch up their relationship? ShoKyoko stories are nice to read since theres already way too much RenKyokos lying around.

Keep up the good work
Akirakun17 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Yay, I've been waiting for this update. I really want to see how their acting goes. I'l be waiting for the next update. Please post soon, ok...

Ja Ne _
thats absurd.I LOVE IT chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
thanks for the update, i was waiting for it! lol, this chapter is probably my favourite, i just LOVE kyoko and sho's relationship with each other! lol, lazy, egotistical peacock? i can imagine sho as a peacock, strutting like an idiot with an arrogant smirk on his face! (ugh, SO narcissistic!) anywayz, i thought this chapter was awesome and plz update soon!