Reviews for Forum Madness
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I liked the bit about the David Burke avatar.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Having met half these people on the forums...I get it.

*falls over laughing* Didn't think they were this insane though...

Nicely done. Keep writing!
Susicar chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
God bless you, my crazy girls and guys authors of fan-SH-fiction! I laugh with this parodic (um... or i must say realistic) fic. Thank for sharing, and congratulations!
E Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Well, I've decided that I get to claim ALL of the Holmes and Watsons, as a make up for the fact I wasn't there... :p

iswiminrain chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was so awesome! Still laughing...can't stop laughing! That was so funny!:)
Pompey chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
(howls of laughter) Oh, serves me right for abandoning the threads for 2 months - all the fun I've missed! Crack fics are definitely underrated.

I'll claim Basil! And I'll have you know I never stole Alfie - I asked to borrow him and then made KCS write his scenes in TCATO. ;)
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG! That's bloody hilarious! Wish I'd been involved in that little, *ahem* interesting discussion. haha Don't delete it! It's great!
dilletante2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 6/25/2008

just in case it wasn't obvious (thought i'm sure it was; i just like to brag) dilletante2 is my watson and i'm her holmes. *reaches through cyberspace to hug her watson*

absolutely hilarious! and you must watch yourself now, for KCS has a fondness for howard too ;)

wonderful fun saru. you should leave it up. i'm sure it would entertain others :)
shadows-light91 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Actually, I thought this was absolutely marvelous! Nice reinterpretation of our scene.

"Her happiness level was brought down to something resembling human (as in I’ve-had-chocolate-and-coffee-in-the-same-five-minutes)" - Loved that!

No weapons... How about sugar-free cookies?
KCS chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
**snork** If I didn't like you, (and if I were not picking myself up from the floor for laughing), I'd send you a virtual smack in the face. :D

And yes, Ron Howard does have that adorable hoyish twinkle, doesn't he? Be glad you've got him, you don't have to fight the rabid dogs over Brett. :)