Reviews for Empty
StickyRice chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wow. This sotry was amazing. The diction painted images in my head so clearly it was almost as if I was watching your story, not reading it. I didn't think a good Buffy story could be done, but you proved me wrong. Once again you amaze me.
nocturne chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
this is good... too bad it may only stay a fic until the big cheese make them do that in a real episode as most b/s'rs would luv to have come true. i'm not much of a shipper myself, I just like a good tale every now and then - and this is one of them.
Heather chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Great story. The moment between Buffy and Spike was good. I want something like that in the show. Where she says she can't go on, but he comforts her. It would be so sweet.
Tainted chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Awww. That was nice. Your a really good writer. Keep it up. You should write a squeal. A more romantic one at that!
Nellie chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Very nicely and beautifully written. Mine hasn't been reviewed, either! I don't know whether or not people have found the button at the bottom of the page or not- but I wish they would. Please review (pleeeeeeaaaase!) the 147th Seraph.
quirkypoet chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
That's was one of the best short stories I have ever read in my life! Please write another!
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Brilliant, as usual. Keep up the great work!