Reviews for A New Dawn
HockeyGirl38 chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
great story :)
juliaerica chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
i like this story... please update soon
juliaerica chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
i like this story, update soon please
Suuuuuuu chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Kill them all... you know you want to D Bella can trip on a knife and Eddie is overtaken by grief and kills himself... It's like Romeo and Juliet, amirite?

heehee...
Carlisle060 chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
no offenece

but whats wrong with BELLA?

update ASAP!
serenarussell123 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
OMFG! update as soon as possible i want to find out what happens...-sniff- plz? lol...ur an awesome writer!

updat soon

-serena

-emmett hugs-
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I loved your first chapter. This story is so great.

Charlie's reaction made me laugh.

Is A New Dawn complete yet? I have yet to read the other 8 chapters that I shall do cause this story is Great!
Insert-evil-laugh-here chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
Love this chapter! i wonder whats wrong with bella. I can't wait for for more! TTYL!LOL! YES I AM STILL SUGAR HIGH! :)
supernatural-gurl12 chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Ah! I loved it honey! It was just what I needed after a long day; to come home and read such an awesome chapter, from one of my favourite stories.

You're definitely improving with the more chapters you write. I enjoyed it so much. Seriously, it was awesome!

Thank-you so much for the special mention of my story. I got a huge grin, such was a big achievement today.

Take care baby-girl and I'll talk soon.

Katie
Insert-evil-laugh-here chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
really great 't believe alice sent them to two malls. LOL!
Insert-evil-laugh-here chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Really good i wonder what the note says! Can't wait for you to update.
TakeOut chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
Ooh I wonder what the note says? x
serenarussell123 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
that was awesome...i wan to find out what happens to bella...the wedding,...and everything else!

-serena
supernatural-gurl12 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Totally awesome! Give your beta a big hug for me, because she is truly wonderful. Thanks for sending me those emails... Fanfic did end up sending me all that stuff, only it was a day or two after it happened! Still missing some stuff, but I was able to get your updates.

I'm glad everything worked out with your beta. She really is talented, and I really loved the new chapters! Can't wait to see where you're going to go with this story... Any help I can give you, you know where I am. Just email me or whatever... or PM now that Fanfic is actually working for me! I had like twenty or so things come through, it was crazy!

Anyway, keep writing hon, or you know I'm going to start getting withdrawls soon!

Katie
supernatural-gurl12 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Gosh, this really is a great story! I have to agree with what you said about Alice's mind being so child-like... She really is amazing, isn't she? The way she sees everything, it's so much more simple than the others make it out to be!

I love how you kept the POV's to only those two characters, especially when they contrast each other so well! Bella and Alice are so different, yet so similar at the same time.

Only thing to watch when you're writing is you're sentance structure and how descriptive you make it. I know it's easier said than done, but just double check everything. Remember that a reader can't see what you see when you write, so make sure that you describe it in enough detail so that the reader feels like they're actually seeing what you are (if you get what I mean...)

Not trying to tell you how to write, because it really is brilliant work! Just trying to help you improve on what you've already got.

Thanks so much for you're continued support too! I love it whenever I see "alicebrandoncullen" written on anything! Thought I should check out what you had written, and I must admit, I really am glad I did.

Keep writing hun!