Reviews for Final Amnesia
XaoOfTheMists chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Reading this again, I can't help but laugh since Kakashi ended up the Rokudaime in canon.
jojo07 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
So I really like your oc's. Especially the kids and the other characters kids. I'll love to see more about them and Konoha 12!
Haibara chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
This was awesome. I've found a new favorite. Thank you so much for fleshing out new characters, and making me love them very much!
jojo07 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
My my my! This was clearly well written with an amazing plot! The fluff was cute and it was nice to see the Uzumaki children again! I love them soooo much! So cute! Love the story. Keep it up:3
Ayrmed chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Great story!
Summersecho chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
This story is amazing! It was fun and exiting and emotional at the same time. Very well written 3
softwinds chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
What an enjoyable story! Loved all the nine children.

- softwinds -
nbcaihbsd chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
wow.. this is totally awesome story.. 9 kids.. thats the way NaruHina *laugh*
Okazaki323 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I enjoyed it.
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Wow, that was good! Great job!
Hinanaru for eva chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
its so cute a little confusing at tims but a really awsome story
alethiophile chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Most wonderful. Reading all your Naruto stories now, and they're all great. Kinda feel bad that the only review is a nitpick.

So, in context of a formal meeting, Naruto and the Raikage wouldn't be saying "Hokage-san" or "Raikage-san", they would most likely use "Hokage-dono" ("Raikage-dono"). -san is basically equivalent to English "Mr.", whereas -sama is underling-speaking-to-lord, or at least someone in a position of great respect (it connotes both respect and humility of the speaker) and -dono is lord-speaking-to-lord (it connotes respect without humility).
hiNAru Aburame chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
WOW!

Cool.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Yay, Minato-chan~! XD
batmanrox1319 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
man, this deserves WAY more reviews!

I absolutly lubbed it :D