Reviews for Purgatory
myo-da-soocha chapter 21 . 1/28
That was an amazing fanfic! I am so glad I stumbled upon it. You are an amazing and talented writer and you have so much dedication to your work! Thanks for the great story, it was very entertaining and wonderful to read :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 21 . 1/3
Nice
Vivss chapter 21 . 1/2
This was an amazing story! The plot and the action scenes were all very well done.
You are an awesome writer and I wish you'd write more Anakin/Padme fanfics.
Vivss chapter 20 . 1/2
Great resolution to this story! It is as if accepting Padme's death Anakin's saga comes full circle, cuz his inability to deal with it was what caused his downfall in the first place.
Vivss chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
You write the action scenes pretty well!
I love to have Ceetee here since I miss Artoo.
Vi-Violence chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Very nice, though I would have expected just a bit more conversation about Luke and Leia.
SoapOperaNinjaBooty chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
I was so not ready for this story to come to an end, that I read the reviews to prolong the joy. After 500 reviews I don't know what's left to say except that you have a new number one fan here!
...and that it bears repeating that this story was thrilling from beginning to end.
...Oh, and I fully enjoyed your characterization of a wiser and maturer Anakin who's capable of making the better choice.

This is such a deliciously satisfying resolution to a mythically tragic story. Thank you!

As I find I'm still not ready to let go, can you forward the alternate epilogue, if it's still available? It's Christmas! :)
Nanaille chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
That was a very well writen story, with a very solid plot and a wonderful characterization. Thanks a lot for your work,your story is one of the best stories that I had the pleasure to read on . You are very talented.
Evarne chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Excelent story, I liked it a lot.
Idriss chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
This story is impressive, I love it.

What happens to the Narzgh that die? that's something I keep wondering since Anakin killed the first one. I hope you mention it at some point.

To be honest, Padme is kinda geeting on my nerves. It's just... what's she thinking? Go find Sidious before Anakin gets there and then what? Get killed or more likely used as leverage against him? I mean, it's idiotic. She wants to help but she keeps getting in the way and making things worse, like with Maul. And you don't have to be a genius to know that with Sidious, Anakin and a Padme in danger on the same stage, Vader's return is almost a certainty. She's so not helping.

Sorry for the rant. I've never been a big fan of this character and here I simply have this impresion that everything would go smoothly if she just weren't there (like Anakin fights Maul/Dooku no problem until he senses her nearby, gets distracted and almost killed. Both times).

Anyway, great fanfic.

PS. Lorne is fantastic and it's funny when he makes all those references.
Logan83 chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
Loved it :-)
Lord of the Tsurani chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I've just finished reading this story yesterday, and I know that this review cones after your story is finished, but I just wanted to say that it was by the best Star Wars story that I have read on this site.

The descriptions, emotions and tensions were all done very Well and believably and everyone was in character, Darth Sidious was as... insidious as ever and Anakin and Padme... well you did the whole thing very well.

There were a few spelling mistakes and a few times were paragraphs got cut in half by a random line break, but none of that got in the way of the story.

By the end of it I was thinking two things, 1) That I would so love to see the video of Anakin and Obi Wan singing, and 2) That I wanted to keep reading the story. It was that good that even knowing it was done had me wanting more.
MasterRoni17 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
hey I just wanted to say that the story was amazing... since you said not to PM you this is the only other way I know how to contact you, I was wondering if you could send me the link to the adult version of the epilogue:)
QueenNaberrie chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Oh BRAVO! Loved this story! I couldn't stop reading.
QueenNaberrie chapter 4 . 1/1/2013