Reviews for Purgatory
DONGERDINGDONG chapter 6 . 6/1
No...no no no... *see's it's palpitine* NO!
*turns super saiyan god super saiyan*
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
AI chapter 21 . 5/20
SO CONFLICTED! Good story overall. BUT this Padma is such a FUBAR GIRL that this Anikin/Padma fan can't stand her! If I had read this story early in my fandom years it would've definitely turned me off Padma completely. Ugh not your fault because you're not enlisted obviously, I can tell. Grrr would recommend with Heavy Heavy Warnings for FUBAR GIRL.
AI chapter 20 . 5/20
woohoo FUBAR GIRL strikes again! Won a bet with my buddies that she'll F up a third time before end of the fic. Nothing is worse than risking our lives for a civilian who shouldn't be there in the first place.
AI chapter 15 . 5/20
OMG Glad I don't have to deal with someone like Padme. So Stupid. I usually don't hate on fellow girls but she really deserves to have some common sense knocked into her skull before she is allowed near combat or influence strategy. FUBAR GIRL is her new name.
AI chapter 11 . 5/20
THIS. This is exactly why civilians don't belong on the battlefield. There's no place for whining about trust or wailing about "oh I can take care of myself" because you just proved you can't! Anyone who has actually been in combat wants to SLAP THAT STUPID GIRL SILLY!
Avvengers chapter 21 . 3/26
I stayed up all night to read this the other day because wow it was the most amazing fic i have ever read, and you are such a talented writer! The plot was riveting and the characterization was so spot on. I was wondering if the alternative ending was still available? I'd like to read it if it is, but it's been so long since this was posted, I don't know if you're even active here anymore lol
Anyways, thank you so much for putting so much effort into this fantastic fic!
Linger1536 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
God that ending! I can't wipe the smile off of my face, I just love Anakin and Obi-Wan's friendship, and Lorne was hilarious.
So this is the second time I read this (I apologise for spamming you story with reviews but I just had to tell you how much I love them!), I read it for the first time a couple of years back staying up far too long in the middle of the night. I've done the same thing now but I can't help myself it is such a wonderful story. There is so much I love about it; the angst, the drama and the action. The action is brilliant! It never gets boring, not once and you certaintly have a knack for writing action scenes, as the reader I can visualise if it was playing out right in front of me.
I love this story and all the characters in it especially Anakin, I think you did a wonderful job with him and his path to redemption. I envy your talent of being able to stay true to the movies and of continuing the story.
I have read Gehenna, it is number one of my favourite books (and I've read a lot of books). It is simply an amazing book, and the way describe the cities and create the setting is just mindblowing. I wish that I could have a ounce of your talent when it comes to writing. I am looking forward to read more of your work, are you planning another book?
Thank you for such an amazing Star Wars fanfic!
OliviaxxLuna chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh, by the Force! This was, and still is, such an amazing story, HelenT! I had finished reading it on my phone once, and I loved it so much! I just couldn't forget this story, and now I'm here again starting a reread! xD THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
paper0wl chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Yay! So much fun. A real Anakin/Vader-redemption fic where he has to come to terms with his own past in a completely different setting and a chance to be reunited with Padme! Loved that Obi-Wan kept dropping in to cryptically help. And Lorne. Lorne is just great. He made a nice addition to the cast. Thank you writing a story so wonderful I kept reading instead of doing other, arguably more productive activities (like eating dinner).

Also, the ending was perfect.
MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895 chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Loved this story! It's one of the best stories I've ever read in this site. Your writing style is amazing and the way you wrote the characters was really good. The action scenes are very well written also. You should write more Anakin/ Padme stories or more Star Wars in general. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!

P.S
I was wondering if the alternative epilogue it's still available?
myo-da-soocha chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
That was an amazing fanfic! I am so glad I stumbled upon it. You are an amazing and talented writer and you have so much dedication to your work! Thanks for the great story, it was very entertaining and wonderful to read :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Nice
Vivss chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
This was an amazing story! The plot and the action scenes were all very well done.
You are an awesome writer and I wish you'd write more Anakin/Padme fanfics.
Vivss chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Great resolution to this story! It is as if accepting Padme's death Anakin's saga comes full circle, cuz his inability to deal with it was what caused his downfall in the first place.
Vivss chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
You write the action scenes pretty well!
I love to have Ceetee here since I miss Artoo.