Reviews for Purgatory
Kazzy chapter 21 . 8/27
Thank you. That was wonderful.
CottonKey chapter 21 . 6/9
Ohhhhhh...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS FIC! THANK YOU FOR WRITING AND SHARING IT WITH US!
I just started reading fics in this fandom (actually, your fic is officially #2) and I have a feeling you've set a high bar!
CottonKey chapter 15 . 6/9
Holy shit. I am still reading this fic...but holy shit...this chapter creeped me the fuck out. Like legit horror...*shudders* Great job on such excellent writing...even if I'm sure that its going to give me nightmares at some point.
Good Good
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 4/7
Aw...and here I thought that you meant Freyyr, and not Freyrr...! Dammit! I mean, it's entirely possible that you made a mistake in the spelling of the name, and you totally meant the Wookie Chieftain who was banished and who you had a choice to either kill or help retake leadership of the Wookie village back in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, but...I don't know that for sure. Ooh! But, if you did mean Freyyr, are we going to get to see Revan? And Bastila? Or did Bastila move on, and was Revan left to be in the middle alone? Ooh! If that's the case, Padmé X Revan for the win! At least until Anakin shows up! At which point there should be an epic battle between Revan and Anakin, with the eventual winner being Revan!
clover-blossom chapter 21 . 2/25
I know you published this practically a decade ago, but I just discovered it and had to let you now how much I enjoyed this story.

You nailed the characterizations of Anakin and Padme. The dialogue and the inner monologues of these characters were just fantastic- and believable. From their first gut-wrenching meeting through to the end, you did not disappoint. You went the "slow burn" route and it was perfect. These characters earned their reconciliation and redemption, which was equally rewarding for the reader.

And on top of that, you wrote a kick-ass, edge-of-your-seat, action story with vivid descriptions and a thoughtful story arc.

This is one of the first Anakin/Padme stories I have read- and I fear it may have ruined me :)

Thank you for writing this- it was truly a pleasure to read.
madsloth chapter 6 . 2/21
Can’t say I really get it, Palpatine died like 5 minutes before Vader, but after like 4 days he has taken over other world?
Poppy chapter 21 . 12/24/2017
One of the best Anakin/Padme fics I've read. Thank you for writing and sharing it. This is one I know I'll be re-reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Good good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Good
Ommallaredpanda chapter 16 . 11/20/2017
The plot thickens...
Ommallaredpanda chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
I Am Legend... Huh. Such a good film.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
OMG LOVE THIS SO BAD! THIS THING NEEDS 100K REVIEWS! THE AAAAAAAANGST! I KNEW IT! I KNEW HED GO FULL SITH MODE INFRONT OF EVERYONE!
OHHHHHHHHHH! FEEEEEEWWEEWLLLLLLSSSS!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Thank the Force! The angst is eventually here!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
I'm all for 9 more chapters of falling apart! Been waiting for too long, if you ask me!