Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
music51 chapter 1 . 11/19
Aw, so bittersweet...wish there were more fics with this pairing!
Fantita chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Great fic. I think its very nicely written, I like how you take us into Gevannis thoughts and make us see how he feels about Mikami.

It also makes me feel sad about Gevanni.

I love this guy so Im glad that you wrote such a good fic involving him.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
you could make any pairing seem sensible.
RukiButterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I don't think its crack! I actually wish there was more fics involving this couple! The story was very nice and simple. I liked it alot!
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I've always been intrigued by the idea of Mikami and Gevanni, and you've written this out very well. It's a very bittersweet piece, although I would've liked it even more if you mentioned something about how their contrasting ideals separated them.

Anyways, thanks for writing! ] I enjoyed reading this very much.
LithiumKiss chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

I LOVE Gevanni/Mikami.

Not only have you written the first and only Gevanni/Mikami fic on here, but it's a total win! Full of absolute win and angst and I love it. You write wonderfully! Your characterization is great and your style has a natural flow and tone to it that made me want to keep reading. I loved how you portrayed Gevanni.

I didn't expect it to be what it turned out to be, to be honest. . If that made any sort of sense whatsoever. Overall, I'm extremely pleased!

You did the pairing justice and I like so much that I am going to add this story and you to my favourites.

*Dies again* XD
0000093382 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
My friend told me to review this, cause it was the only Mikami/Gevanni fic. And I loved it! I think it would have been funny and awesome if this pairing had actually worked out. If only...haha, nice work!
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I know it's kinda late to review this, but what the hell.

I like the idea of this pairing, and I like your point of view on this.

Well done!
Isangma chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So you're trying to say that Mikami has Gevanni's heart captive? Mm, I like this version of Stockholm Syndrome. It's a lot darker, a lot more realistic as well. Is this a form of unconditional love? Hmm...

I have to say, the idea of having someone watching over me is very unsettling. I talk from experience.

So the old appartment is Mikami's. Can Near relate to Gevanni because of Mello's death?

I can't help but feel sad for Gevanni. I mean, he likes Mikami, but the guy went insane and ended up suiciding (and that was probably because of Near for all we know). Pity.

I give you permission to hit me on the grounds that this is one of my horrible reviews. *slaps self*
Teru chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I kinda like it, hahaha... keep going, because I think it it interesting... and is not stupid... hehehe...

(If continue)Will it have a chapter from Mikami's perspective?
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I really like this. It's... rich and sad and... apt, because Gevanni isn't a cold ruthless person by nature, and Mikami is endearing when he isn't being maniac. Very lovely piece, beautiful and... sustaining.
DainoChild chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to reading and reviewing this! I fail Dx

Gevanni comes across as very, very obsessed. I like how I went "Is he talking about God? Nope, he's talking about Teru-Teru. -pause- Wait..." Clever.

Crack pairing it may be, you pulled it off well and made it believable. Nice one!
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I loved it. Very well-written. I thought this was absolutely wonderful. I liked the idea of Gevanni developing such a fixation on Mikami. Since he's a character we don't get to see into the mind of, it was interesting to see the psychological toll that the whole situation took on him. He analyzed and studied Mikami in a way that I once referred to as "beautiful" in one of my fits of Gevannifangirliness and so, yes. I adored this.
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Very well written, and I highly enjoyed it. I'm so happy I found another fic on this pairing too.

Really great job! And I hope you'll be able to write more Gevanni/Mikami.

Onward and Upward~

Destry chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Mikami and Gevanni are actually my favorite pairing from the series. Your story was very well written, I must say, and truthfully, I could see it fitting into the original plot...but that's just my opinion. Heh. I liked it, too bad their aren't more with this pairing.