Reviews for A Short Summer
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww don't say it's the last attempt... Ichi-Tats is amazing!

very cute, loved it
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww! I love IchiTats! You should definitely write more. You're really good!
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
A nice little glimpse at Tatsuki and Ichigo's friendship before the main sturoy settles in :)

Sora
mind . m a e l s t r o m chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hm. Very interesting. I kind of always wondered what Tatsuki and Ichigo would do together and I think this was a perfect example of something they would do. Great job.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Doesn't really seem like a pairing, more like friendship. But I like it, althought there are minor mispellings and the sort.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Cute fun little oneshot friendship fic. You had some great imagery that really helped round out the story- loved the shadows created by the setting sun. And the characters were IC as well (thanks for that, unfortunately kinda rare around here)! Overall left me with a warm fuzzy feeling- nice! I do hope this isn't your last IchiTats as mentioned- I'd love to read more on these two from you!

Sincerely, Mira _
RadioactiveLobster chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Don't let this be your last. Ichigo/Tatsuki is the best paring in Bleach and there are not enough good stories about them.

Keep writing...
Zion-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Indi-chann! Wazzup babes? This was so cute! XD I could just image later on that Tatsuke gets tired of walking and Ichigo swoops her off her feet. X3 Great oneshot, the pairing is something that I haven't ever really thought about...Nice job! -shifty eyes- I still like IchiIshi...XD

Loves

Twi-chan
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
In short, this is good. You have a nice plot, good setting and good grammar too (a rarity here). I thought the story flowed smoothly and I liked the characters personality, they weren't completely off the wall OC. Again, nice job.
Lee-Aeront chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
pretty good.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
The imagery and details were really good...you just didn't seem to go anywhere with it. It's not that you need to have romance, I never felt like a definite conclusion or point was ever made. Still, I definitely think there's potential.
Island Of the Ships chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
-shock- it's a straight paring. from indigosocean. -hides from impending apocalypse-

i like it though, it's really good. it's fun. rock on man.