Reviews for Reparo
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Oh, what a fantastic story (er, plot and characterisation...)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
This is a really good story!
Thank you for your effort and please keep on the good work.
wickedcml chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
This was very well done and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
a very emotion-involving fic. the plot was fascinating and well paced and you wrote the characters wonderfully. all around, an amazing story
Vanessa chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful. No criticisms, constructive or otherwise, just praise. I really enjoyed this piece.
SuperChick2nd chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
oh my gosh, I love this story! It made me cry so much!
CanonWorshipper4evah chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Aww... I loved this. It was so sweet and you adapted it really well... I wanna go buy that book now. You capture emotions wonderfully.

Poor Ron... Poor, poor Hamster...

Astoundingly moving.

CanonWorshipper4evah
Crim777 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
well, before i read this i read Richard Hammonds book. Ill be honest with you, despite these being fictional characters i related more to them than when i read the book of the actual accident. You did a great job in converting them and you should feel proud
hondagirl chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Really liked this. The optimism and hope you showed throughout this was just great. And I'm thrilled that things have turned out okay for them. Great job here!

hondagirl chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Aw, poor Ron. He remembers Fred. Poor guy.

(And I love that all the mums from the kids nursey school bring him food. It made me laugh. :)

hondagirl chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Glad Ron is finally leaving the hospital. Good for him. The Legos were a nice touch.

hondagirl chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
It was so sad when Hermione took Rosie and Hugo in to see their Dad. Especially Rose. But I like how you are showing the relationship between Hermione and Ron, its very special.

hondagirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Poor Hermione. It must be so hard for her to see Ron like this, especially when they are days he doesn't recognize her and some days he does. That must be tough.

hondagirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Oh my. Poor Ron.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Really good first chapter. I'm interested to see where this story goes. I've never heard the story of Richard and Mindy Hammond so this is all new to me. :)