Reviews for Heaven Sends and Heaven Takes
Ayesha Aeon chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Let's see if Leon and Ada can get home and Ada's dream can come true. Don't leave it for another year please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ends well. Ill go to the next one.
Gaylien-sparkles chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
I must admit action stories aren't really my cup of tea, but you have done quite nicely with this one. There aren't nearly enough Ada/Leon fics out there, considering they're the only definitive canon pair of the series (not counting spin offs). Look forward to more of this, keep up the good work!
brittany brittany chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
yeah i just love this pairing also and you are genious at writing them keep up the good work.
Agent Kennedy chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Awesome action my friend. The beginning had me wondering exactly what the hell was going on lol. Looking forward to what happens next.
Cookie.Killer chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
very good, i love all the action! lol

more!
brittany brittany chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Agent Kennedy your 100% right i enjoyed reading this keep up the good work
Agent Kennedy chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Holy crap man. Nice come back from the brink. Fantastic action. Loving it all, keep it coming.
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
YES! Your back, i had all but given up on this story. So glad you decided to continue it, you still have me hanging. It was nice to see the emotion beneath the surface with Leon and Ada, as always Leon wears his heart on his sleeve whereas Ada keeps everything all hush hush. Good characterisation, although one or to lines were ever so slightly OOC, no biggie though. Excellent work!

Crimson xx
Vogue Dirge chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
This is a giant helping of LeonXAda goodness and I loved every SECOND of it.
DeleteRemoveInvalidate Account chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Aw, Ada was concerned. I love how you portrayed her concern about him. It was well written and shows the kinder side of her.

And of course, poor Leon being all beaten up but still looking for his lady love. So sweet of him.

Yet another great chapter!

A.K.
DeleteRemoveInvalidate Account chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I'm definitely glad you decided to continue this.

And what an exciting chapter it was too. How I loathe spiders... They like hunting me down for some reason... So I'm glad Leon killed this one.

And the fight was awesome. Every detail was spot on. And Leon's fear was great too. I think anybody would be afraid during something like that.

But my favorite part (rather parts) of the chapter was Leon's constant worry for Ada.

Great chapter!

A.K.
Kahoko chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Nice fic! Ada and Leon are utterly in character! I love them

PLease update soon ;)
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Nice chapter, well written and action packed. I liked the use of Melle combat with Ada, she kicks ass at that Keep writing!

Crimson xx
Agent Kennedy chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Great chapter keep em coming. Still loving the detail you put into things.