Reviews for Holy Writ
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Like the reviewer before me said. Very interesting and a nice angle with the both "god-born".

But I think he/she forgot the third person in this little story: Starscream.

I have the feeling, even if Galvatron was glad about an opportunity to torture and with such a hidden meaning behind it, like a battle of gods, he thought more about Starscream than anything else.

Poor Sunstorm. I'm no friend of over-religious people and he is totally insane, but that he didn't deserve.

BR
NybCR chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Holy crapcicles, that was unexpected, but undeniably interesting. Two polar opposites, one born of Unicron, one of Primus, one purple and one golden, but both completely insane in their own special ways... THAT'S certainly something to think about.
ABSilverstreak chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
*Stares in shock* ...OMG...This...it's wonderfully written. I am taken aback by the end of it...

Please tell me there will be more? I have had yet to read anything on Sunstorm that fits him so well, and this...I commend you on it. *adds to favorites list*
Maraluch chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Yeeouch! This is going to be one of 'those' fics, eh. Oh dear.

Update? *smiles* I'm always looking for more psychotic thrillers. Anything with Unicron and Megatron certainly fits that bill. lol
Illucien chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I am not too familiar with Sunstorm, but I still found this very interesting! The interactions were highly amusing. And the end...oh dear. :)