Reviews for In Her Burning Eyes V2
Jay aka Jordan chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
So damn good! I cried man
Aceina chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
just read this for the 2nd (or is it 3rd) time and i love this story so much
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
I loved this story! Honestly, it's one of the best I've read. It has a different flavor, something that tastes... real. And Rei and Usagi are absolutely adorable together. I gotta say... after I finished reading the epilogue, I felt like reading the whole story again. It is great, so thanks for sharing it with us!
T2Kaze chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
All I got to say is d'awww
Syke chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Can i translate this story into german?
Lamisko chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
what happened to the pictures? Great Story btw.
StormBrisingr chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
Great. magnificent. I loved that twist involving Haruka being pregnant! Poor Michiru! I loved how you mixed humor and seriousness and drama all throughout the story! Kudos!
Alcandre chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Wonderful. That's really all that needs to be said about this. Simply wonderful. You can't find many Usagi/Rei fics out there that don't have Mamoru. Bravo!
Narsil chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Finally got the time to read the revised version, and definitely enjoyed it - not that the story wasn't magical before, it was this story that first brought Kasumi's work to my attention and made her one of my favorite fanfic writers. I couldn't really tell the difference for most of the story, but definitely did for the epilogue, a major improvement there.

BTW, I was one of those that had a slight problem with the Head Sister giving her blessing to Usagi and Rei's relationship, though I had no problem with her slapping down her erring subordinate hard, in public after the way she'd acted. I felt that a Head Sister endorsing a relationship that violated Catholic Church doctrine seemed unrealistic. However, experience trumps theory, and since it's based on an actual event I withdraw my single (mild) objection to the story.
Kyte chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Well, I've been reading stories off this site for the past four years and, for some strange reason(maybe I'm just too lazy) I've never left a review on any of them, no matter how good they were.

I just felt that I should tell you how much I've enjoyed readind this. I think I've read it six times now. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while reading a fic before. I feel bad for not sending a review sooner to the original author. I guess it's too late now...

So... if it means anything at all to you(I really hope it does) I send you my first review ever. In fact, I might even start my own profile.
Beth Cyra chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
I really like the changes made to the ending. I was happy to see Chibi come back and tell Usagi and Rei they where going to be grandparents. The party was also very sweet, to see how Haruka was happy being pregnant, I also really liked the Idea of Rei becoming a mother.

As I said earlier I really love this story and all the additions and improvements really made it just that much better. It is kinda sad it is over because how sweet it really was.
Beth Cyra chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
I love this story, it is one of the sweetest stories on all of , and I can't just say enough good things about it, I even had my Wife and Sister read it, the story is great.

I also have to say Rei and Usagi are one of my all time favorite pairing's.

For specifics, I love how Rei reacts to Usagi during the pregnacy, aswell as Michiru and Haruka acting as mentors to the two of them.

Anyway, after reading your profile I will make sure to read any stories you put out in the future that deals with the pair, you did a wonderful job.
smcolumbia chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
epilogue please!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
You did ever so alright author.
WolfDragonGod chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
i can't wait for more its so sad that rei and usagi's grampas had to die for life to come forth.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »