Reviews for BLOODLINES 2
zaysquared chapter 31 . 7/18/2012
This story is everything that I love, in the stories that I read. I have laughed and cried and everything in between. Thank you for your writings.
Please consider writing for this fandom again.
suspreena chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
As soon as the fighters had landed from the scramble, they would have been refueled. That is military SOP. I can't see how in a small cockpit designed for 2 they fit 2 adults, 2 kids (who would not have had any protection if they had to eject) a small dog and a huge dog. I have been trying to just enjoy the story, but this whole rescue ...
suspreena chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
I"d love to know when and where a civilian learned to fly a fighter. They are far different than any other kind of aircraft. And having just delivered, I doubt she'd have passed a required flight physical. Now if she'd been up in the same Striker as Dancer I could see this.
nejitenfan chapter 31 . 7/18/2012
are you going to write A FAIREBORN/HAUSER VACATION and ever after? oh and do you mind if i use the characters you made for a future fanfiction?
Str8jacket chapter 31 . 7/17/2012
Congratulations on the publishing! I'm so glad that completed this story it's on of my favorites. I'd love to read more!
Bronwynn chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
Seeing your update was like hitting the lottery. Thank you for posting all of these chapters. I enjoyed this story very much.
nejitenfan chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
please update i know its been 4 years but please i want to read more you're one of the best authors i've ever read on fanfiction
IceFire 27 chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
I recently found this series and after a week of non stop reading, I've gotten this far only to find out that you haven't finished. Will you ladies ever come back to this? It has been a fantastic read and I would love to find out what happens next. Is "George" Zartan? When she said that he had red eyes and a dark face that's who I thought of.
mmkfire chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
are u going to finsh this story or is it contuined in another story?

michelle
Rangerfan58 chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
man this story hasn't been touched in a while and i kind of liked it well hope you update
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 20 . 11/11/2009
We really need to finish this.
Texan Rebel chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
I love it! So far so good. by the way, whatever happened to Sammy, we must know what Beach did when he got his hands on her and her husband. Update on the double, that's an order!

TR
Princess of Storms chapter 20 . 7/13/2008
WOW
Princess of Storms chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Poor ..Sky Dance

When Sky and Jeff going to get married?
Jtll chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Some parts of this story are very entertaining and you can tell the 2 different authors story styles. The funny parts belong to one author and the same old rehashed storylines belong to the other author. It seems like every story wrote by AHB have the same revolving theme and its getting old. Everything in the LJ/Flint relationship is always Flint's fault even when it isn't...I mean come on Hama and the cartoon creators didn't have them fighting this bad. I could continue with the other flaws but I don't believe I have enough space. Oh BTW I would tone down the gay jokes least you offend someone and they report you.