Reviews for Tear You Apart
Eagleeye chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Hi, just discovered this story. Loved it so much that my first review ever on fanfiction is on this story. Please continue it, would love to see where the rest ofthe story goes.
mitch404 chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Update please
Jess Chen chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Please update...
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I like how this story started and i would love it if you continued with it. This story has the potential to be amazing, please, please, please continued it.
Jess Chen chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
It's been months since an update. Please update!
scarlettAlexa chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Wow, this story is very well written so far! The plot is well made and it is very clear to understand. I look forward to your next update :D
dark princess510 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
When are you updating? I have been wanting to read more since the story has my full attentio please update soon! :)
ilovefireyredheads chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
you are doing a great job! so excited to read what happens next!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Very interesting start, can't wait to see what unfolds :)
dark princess510 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Hi please if you can p.m me the answer to my question, i would very much appreciate it Thx
dark princess510 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Great update! It was very well written, and its nice to make severus have a little sister. Hope i can read more of your fantastic story. One question, just to conclude, is severus coming to have a little romance with hermione or just like friendship/good daughter; father relationship? Update soon please, ! :)
Boogalee99 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
This is great! I just wish tart you would put a few more trust-building scenes in between Hermione and Severus. I think that, since the had all of those issues in the past, it would make the story more realistic. I'm not complaining, though. This story is seriously great! :)
Monnbeam chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Interesting start, but I think it would be great if Tonks, Ginny and Luna could share that role, is Severus and Hermione going to romantically involved
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Love it!:)
Jess Chen chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Wow, wonderful job! Please update soon, it's been a month