Reviews for Black Rose King
Sasusakui chapter 1 . 9/6
Interesting concept. So far, I'm interested.
Guest chapter 50 . 6/12/2016
Riku was not even mentioned in story.. -_- if it was based on the manga then I would understand that riku lived..

But you have no indication what happened to Riku in Fiction.. Despite the fact that many asked you what happened.

Are you so arrogant to ignore the People reading your story.-_-
Guest chapter 50 . 1/29/2016
interesting story this is good i like it.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/19/2015
I see dumb plot error

You are Aware Diva raped and killed Riku
Lolita666 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Moving onto the next chapter. I wonder what inspired you to write this. I haven't written anything in a while and I wish to type up something like this again one day.
Lolita666 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Wow, Diva is showing us a whole new side to her. I love it. I love how she still keeps herself composed despite the lash of anger without so much as batting an eye or a tear jerk. Then again with her past showing tears is a sign of weakness, something she probably swore never to show again.
Lolita666 chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
That was intense.
Lolita666 chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
All in all, Diva's existence is quite tragic, and it's reflected in her personality.
Locked inside a gloomy tower and given only minimal sustenance, she did not receive any education, love, or human contact." All she knew of for fifty years were the birds, the spiders, and Amshel. Amshel makes it clear that he resents Saya for ever giving Diva the chance to gain her own feet and search for her own identity, as this gives her the potential for free thought.
Lolita666 chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
As always Luis you know how to relieve the tension with your antics. Gotta love him.
Lolita666 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Dang, Saya. Knocking out your own sister. Trust me I know the feeling of wanting to knock out your own sister. This is going to be fun to see the sisters working against Alessandro.
Lolita666 chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
You writing style is perfect. Speaking of, I remember in Blood that we were never given a full background on Saya and Diva's mother. Everyone has their own theories. Her origin was the biggest cliffhanger from the series. Plus there were more unanswered questions. I am going to keep reading this. Alessandro is an a$$.
Lolita666 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I love this! This is exactly what should have happened in the episode of Blood 50. If only there could be a season two, however after Diva's death I was a little disappointed. I still watch the series from time to time. And this is my all time favorite vampire anime next to Hellsing and Vampire Knight.

I read this in their voices by the way and you gotta know. I was in chills.
DasMonstrumIstGewordenSoGro chapter 50 . 1/16/2015
It was a good story, but the ending was kind of... annoying... and predictable. The only casualties were a bunch of humans. Not a single Queen or even Hagi died. I would have at least given Alessandro the small victory of killing one or two of them. But, once again, good not only wins, but does so nearly completely unscathed, as expected by nearly every media in existence.

I'm just going to skip the most likely sappy ending that's imminent and not read the last chapter.
Scarease chapter 50 . 10/3/2014
the end or more things to come?
la canelle chapter 49 . 9/21/2014
Hm, but is he really gone?