Reviews for Pee Wee Football and the Superbowl
LemonStar chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
I just spent my Sunday evening re-reading this story and I love it as much now as I did the first time I read it :)
Nat8810 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
k
GreatBigBookofEverything chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
Great story. Really wish you were still writing
taj14 chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
this is by FAR my favorite chapter in this fic. sooo well written and and really shows your talents. absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
In terms of the sex scene, aside from a few typos and grammatical errors, it was well written. Except that he wouldn't 'tear' through her hymen. If she were properly aroused, there would be nothing to break through. It's a myth that there's a barrier, it's really just tight from not being stretched, and when properly aroused the walls open up. There's some discomfort from stretching, but nothing tears. If it does and there's blood, then she wasn't properly aroused beforehand.
jadaboyd55 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Can you PLEASEEEE make a sequel for this story!?
cityatnight chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
BEST. STORY. EVER!
samtaz58 chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
Hands down the best story for Tim and Julie. The show should have hired you as a writer they would had better ratings.
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
I've been looking for a nice Tulie story and I found yours..

I know it's been years since you've written it but I have to say that it's quite good but I was rather disapointed not to see the ending. :(

Anyways, good work.
ciaranoelle chapter 21 . 4/21/2011
Loved this story, awesome job!

EPILOGUE PLEASE! Update.
Selmersaurus chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I love it so much when Riggins comes to the rescue for Jules!
sarahsworld2011 chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
this is one of my favorites :

you should so do a sequel to this lol i want to know what would happen next!
Bee chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
i have to say i was hooked on this story from the beginning and it's the 2nd time i am reading it now in one session. you are an excellent writer and thank you so much for this awesomeness )

huggs & luv

*Bee
Tearrer chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
'Canoodling' was officially my favorite word you've use throughout the story. I seriously was laughing aloud whenever I'd read it!

I enjoyed all of the romance you had in there! I definitely wasn't expected that twist with Paige to be the cause for their confessions, but it worked.

One thing that realllyy got to me throughout the story, though, was your constant changing of tenses. First it would be in past, then you'd switch over to present tense for a sentence or two, then back to past. It was more common in the beginning, but not completely intolerable or anything (else you wouldn't be seeing my review ha).

BUT yeah I find that good Tulie fics are pretty difficult to come across, but I'm glad I found yours! It was different from the others I've read before, too, which is always a great thing. Originally makes it much more interesting.

Mkay, I'm out of things to say now ha. I liked the story a lot, and thanks for taking all that time to write it for us desperate FNL, Tulie fans!

-Dana