Reviews for Trapped With Secrets
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Well, this has been quite a roller coaster of a story! Quite imaginative too, I must say. The only part I didn't care for, personally, was the Doctor's reaction to Jack - saying he was never going to see him again - completely and forever abandoning him like a coward. Left a bad taste in my mouth, this particular Doctor did, but at least Jack has a chance to make some beautiful memories with Ianto. That's all that counts!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
*sigh of relief*

I'm sooo glad...! D':
I'm panicked! When Ianto forgot his love at Jack, and when he hated everyone! I'm glad the Doctor came! I'm panicked! I'm glad Ianto is back!

How Ianto take care of Tosh and Owen, he like their mother... #right, sorry...

Jack and Ianto love each other, but believe the other just like sex-partner at first, was actually kind of funny - for me. *peace*

I'm glad it's ended Happily with Love! :'D

Lovely!
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
If he was brain dead he wouldn't be waking up ever and looking around confused.
Chanelle chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
OMG loved it as soon as i started reading i couldnt stop! So intense i especially love this chapter and the last line is perfect! Great job x
Wildfire2 chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
I liked this story though I think it took on a life of it's own, starting as a brife character study of the other memebers and going into an insain rampaging Ianto! There were some moments I didn't agree with, one being the Doctors coldness to Jack, at the end of season three he admited he didn't mind Jack's company. Plus he obviously respects the man later when he's Bo.

I actually really loved crazy Ianto though he was very amusing. The thought of him walking around feeling the wall, holding a knife as he mumbled to himself was great! Felt bad for his team though.

Just a thought but are you sure Ianto has a family left? This was done in 2008 though so I suppose CoE wouldn't really be assosiated with it yet. But if you think about it now, Johny said they were the only family Ianto had which goes to implie that both his parents are dead and he has no other siblings.

Anyway, loved it.

Wildfire
wereleopard chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
it bette be our ianto
wereleopard chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
wake up ianto, be our loving ianto
wereleopard chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Oh Ianto
wereleopard chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
this is the way they were meant to be
wereleopard chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Ianto always thinks of others first
wereleopard chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
what about Ianto huh g
wereleopard chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
you jsut want to give Owen a hug
wereleopard chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Ianto is always there
wereleopard chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
OMG still shocks me now
wereleopard chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i have read this before and loved it so thought i would review and tell you