Reviews for A Friend's Sacrifice
sassyfriend chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I know what those dreams are like
sassyfriend chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Aragorn is in so much pain can't but feel sorrow for him
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
HUGS to both Legolas and Aragorn
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Glad Legolas has help now
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I hope Legolas makes it
anelawilliams chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
No, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can't say it enough. NO! You can not end it there for I need to know what is going happen. Legolas can not die and Estel can not leave. Please write more for I am in tears and I must know what is going happen. You just left me hanging and I need to know the rest.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Love this hope they are both going to be ok. Please read my story
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Whoa...what a gut wrenching story! Love Aragorn and Legolas hurt/comfort stories, though it sounds like no one is finding all that much comfort. :( This definitely needs a sequel!
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
The last three chapters made me cry! You can't end it there... Is Legolas dead or alive? Please write a sequel!
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
The last paragraph when Aragorn is asking Elrond to tell Legolas that he loves him made me cry. Mabye this is really the end...

This is the first fanfiction that I have read that Aragorn gives up. I think it's a welcome difference.

Please write a sequel!
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Very Emotional Chapter. I had tears in my eyes throughout the whole dream scene. My favorite line of the Scene was "But did you ever thinkā€¦I might want to find peace as well?" Legolas has gone through so much I think it is time to let him go...
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I hope Legolas get's well again! D
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! My friend was using my account and reviewed the ones in the other languages! Sorry about that!

Anyway. I hope Legolas lives!
Celestial Leaves chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
nice beginning. will legolas die?
Arya Daeriel chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
*sobbing uncontrolably*S...so sad! The last three chapters made me cry.