Reviews for Not So Different
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
playk1092 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
hey! thanks for the review on the secret life of a video blogger! thanks for the tip too!

but, anyways, this is a good story so far! i couldn't stop reading! unfortunately i did have to due to excessive homework. :(

no worries, i'm definitely gonna finish reading it!

good job!
a pen and paper chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like the idea of this story- you create nice ideas, just to let you know about that. Thank you for reviewing my stories, too!

I'm having ideas of having a HSM story, too- I once tried it and I SUCKED- it was called That's My Name. It ended up on bookworm3's Favorite list (she's one of my fave HSM/Trevorrie authors) but I hated the idea. I didn't know where the story was going- so I just had to delete it. Would you like to help me co-write it so I won't end up deleting it? Your stories seem pretty awesome! We could think of an idea together. Let me know what you think.

*Lyra*
Amberle25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hey,

You PMed me and first of all I want to say thank you! It makes me so happy to know that people are enjoying my stories and my writing. You were so full of compliments in your PM that I actually started to blush so thank you! Anyway about your story. I've only read the first chapter of it and I promise to review every chapter because I know how much I love feedback and love to give feedback myself. Overall this chapter was actually very well written! I love the story line and just from the first chapter I think I have a pretty good grasp on the characters and I can't wait to see them develop. Honestly the only negative thing I can say is that you had a few grammar errors but I would be a hypocrite if I were to go on about that. My stories are full of grammar mistakes! Besides you shouldn't worry too much about that. A writting instructor I had actually told me that grammar is least important aspect when writing stories. Plot line, character development, description and dialogue are the most important things and so far you seem to be doing well in those departments, well at least from the first chapter. I'll judge more as I continue to read. I won't get thorough it all tonight because it's pretty long and I still have a little bit of homework to do that I put off due to my constant writing(it's so addicting isn't it?) I did want to read the first chapter at least though and as I said it's really good so far! Keep up the great work! And you said something about not continuing with your sequel? Well you should. Never give up on something until you end it properly.

Keep writing!

Amber.
zanessaforever23 chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
I love it so much. I am glad that Troy and Gabriella went back together. I really want a sequel to this story.
Taylor chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
Hey!Your story Not So Different is awesome!Please right a I really enjoyed ! Tay
MysticDream chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
MAKE A SEQUEL!
potterprincess06 chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
yes sequil lol great chapter and great story
Leanne chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome story. I can't wait to see how it ends. Your writing is getting better and better :) Keep going!
shaunna100 chapter 31 . 11/9/2008
if. you. dont. update. this. story. asap. i. will.

die.

AMAZING!
shaunna100 chapter 30 . 11/9/2008
you make me cry, kim, honestly.

another amazing chapter ]
kk1999 chapter 31 . 11/6/2008
very nice. You described their feelings so well.
Camp Rockians chapter 31 . 11/5/2008
Awesome Story!
FenderHero chapter 31 . 11/5/2008
love it!
Mandy94 chapter 31 . 11/5/2008
Great chapter to see what happens in the next chapter. Great job and update as soon as you can.