Reviews for Little Lover's So Polite
xiomara209 chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Seems like bella has a plan and is sticking to it..hopely she can turn this into a good thing..
sue chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
update please! )
blackdogs chapter 23 . 7/30/2009
Okay, throwing my two cents in here. This is a cute story, and I've been enjoying it but this chapter didn't feel right. The 'no touching' thing is seems weird to me. If a guy invites his girlfriend on tour with him, what does it prove to anyone if they don't hug/kiss? I know the idea is about proving that it's not about sex but who's going to be seeing them have or not have sex anyway? And not having physical contact for a few days is hardly going to prove anything to anyone. And why would they feel shame if Rosalie caught them making out? So, I dunno, it just felt off to me. Sorry.

Thanks for the update though!
wretched witch chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
Oh, I love it. It's great. Really. You did a great job.

Thank you for updating.

Yours, Gabby
amgrant3 chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
Great chapter. I agree with Bella about the will make the others respect her more if they believe she's there for HIM not his body or fame. Though it all sucks!
tara-louise chapter 23 . 7/25/2009
okay, so I've just read all 23 chapters and am really enjoying this story. The only thing is I'm kinda confused at what Bella feels she's going to acomplish from this restriction she has put on them, honestly I think it would be more likely to have the opposite effect on people like Rosalie as it looks like she's trying to control Edward, I can't see how from an outside point of view it could be seen as a positive event? But in saying that I have really loved it! What a ride, would love to read more...please :)
fairyflosscaitlyn chapter 23 . 7/24/2009
I like this chapter. ]
mamato chapter 23 . 7/24/2009
Well I just read this story, and I must say I really like it! But, Bella sure is being stupid right now...actually she has been stupid before with the whole Mike thing...I thought she was REALLY retarded in that whole situation. THere was NO reason why she should have gone on that "date". She was a total idiot, and I wouldn't blame Edward for being mad because she was being an ass. But now, she is letting Rosalie tell her what to do, basically. And I find her WEAK for letting that happen. Here she is with her dream man, and she is already letting things come between them within minutes of stepping on the bus. Does she want to lose him because of her own destructive behavior. Can't you make her a little more smarter? Does she have to be such a freaking dunce? I mean, stand up for your man! Stop proving something to other people, when you are letting your man down! At this rate, she deserves whatever happens, if Edward decides she's not worth it. Although, I'm sure that won't be the case, but I'm really mad that she is so frustrating! God, let her get a brain!
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
aww...poor things!

Twilightisluv chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
OME it lives! YEA! so so so glad u updated this story i love the direction its going keep it going . !
creampuffsteph chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
you know i love your story and am happy as can be whenever you update. i srsly did an internal squee of joy when i woke up and saw this in my inbox.

i love how things between edward and bella are sexy/sensual without it being...skanky? lol you can definitely feel the tension, the energy between them without having to get them naked right away. it's hot.

but i'm with edward. i don't want them to wait a week either. and i do kinda hate rose. ok so maybe not hate. but i wish she would quit interrupting them and ruining things

can't wait for more!
X-Kyrie-X chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
I like were it is going so good job~!
irishkismet chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter! It sounds like the whole one week ordeal wont last long.

I look forward to seeing where you take this
Jeni K chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
I feel so bad for our lovebirds here. They both want but cant have cause of other people. I cant wait to see how the rest of their week turns out.
CullensMyLife chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
Love it! We need more ExB sweet moments...plz hrry n update!
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »