Reviews for Little Lover's So Polite
MissRe chapter 22 . 4/26/2009
Good chapter! Bella on the road with them will be quite the experience. I'm glad that she is showing him that teasing or not, it isn't cool to talk to her that way. Awesome job.
snoopy-gal chapter 22 . 4/25/2009
argh...need more

now!
Nethead97 chapter 22 . 4/23/2009
oh now she's just playing evil. can't wait to see what happens next. will she call Alice and Jasper? what will Charlie say? will Rose be able to be nice to Bella when it appears as thought she really doesn't like her at all?
Nethead97 chapter 21 . 4/23/2009
wow he actually asked her! can't wait to see her response.
Nethead97 chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
now that was an intense make out session right there. don't know how he had the control he had but he was very gentlemenly. will he just let her leave without saying goodbye? god i hope not.
Gweasley gweasleygmail.com chapter 22 . 4/23/2009
Hahaha go girl!

That end of chapter was amazing! xD

Poor Edward..

And how annoying Rosalie can be is beyond me!

Keep updating please!

I really like your story and your writing style!

And I know that it's hard but try not to take so long to update please!

I'm addicted to Little Lover's
Nethead97 chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
oh boy alone in the dark ... to explore ... w00t!
Nethead97 chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
haha can't wait for his reaction to that!
Nethead97 chapter 17 . 4/23/2009
nice make out session!
Nethead97 chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
wow that was an amazing kissing session.
Nethead97 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
wow I think Edward handled that very maturely. I also thought it was so cute how he asked her about being exclusive.
Nethead97 chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
well Edward took it alot better than I thought ... at least until he sees them together and Mike tries something ... I'm almost sure he'll try something I mean come on it is MIKE!
Nethead97 chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
oh man that was such a BAD way to play that out Bella ... she should have called Edward first and told him what was going on then called Mike or left Edward handle it from his end. something tells me this is NOT going to end up how she plans it to. I bet Rose sees her with Mike or something and goes back to thinking she's just after Edward because of the band.
Nethead97 chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
Bah I say send Tanya his way and send Mike Tanya's way and wash your hands of both of them lol

can't wait to hear Edward's message or to see what he thinks about the Mike situation.
Nethead97 chapter 11 . 4/23/2009