Reviews for Little Lover's So Polite
wretched witch chapter 19 . 10/2/2008
Great chapter, I'm really glad they talked about this :) But why Gianna? Well, whatever xD

Yours, Gabby
wretched witch chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
:D Oh wow, that kiss was amazing (I want too!)

Yours, Gabby
brandy chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
love the story, cant wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Sarkule chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
awesome chapter :D
Maddy chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
I love how they talked it about before any misunderstandings.. I can't stand fics where they've been together forever but they break up over something stupid.. how are we supposed to believe that that's love?.
MAddy chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
lol I don't blame Edward... Emmett is so...annoyin... but i still love him.. he has good intentions at heart.. i think
amgglekim chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
Okay... so I'm still super frustrated... wow.

An awesome chapter, I loved that they had this talk... and Bells is right, sometimes its good to be exposed. :D
amgglekim chapter 18 . 9/30/2008
Okay... for like the very first time in four days I'm glad the alerts were screwed up because now I get to go right to the next chapter... Whoot!

A great chapter, awesome kiss... I can't remember the last time I had a kiss like THAT.

Anywho, I kinda feel bad for Edward in this chapter, he knows that Bella is distant, and I'm sure he's full of self doubt as to why... but after a kiss like that, he shouldn't be!
niki chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
o please reveiw soon... a nice scene where Bella and Edward each get thier unreceived pleasure from previous "relationships" would so fit in right about now... lol
xiomara209 chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
how cute..
jadasmine chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
great chapter. you MUST update again soon. can't wait to see where you take them next.
rubberduckie2013 chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
wow this is great so far!

update soon please
Adieu l'apathie chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
Interesting chapter. Update soon.
momma2three chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
i love this story so far. bella needs to go on tour with them...take some online classes or something, LOL. curious to see how it all works out!
luffyduffy chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
omgg i cant believe you left it there ! cruel!
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »