Reviews for Little Lover's So Polite
wilhelmiina2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Uh, poor Bella talking about "my favorite band that always helped me when I needed it for anything". Nice start, I think I got a pretty good idea about Bella, Alice and Jasper.
Kiss007 chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
FAB! Absolutley great!
mountainlion718 chapter 24 . 1/14/2010
awesome story! absolutly love it, can't wait for the next chapter. will Rose finally warm up to her and enjoy their shopping trip. will they have a heart to heart?
amgrant3 chapter 24 . 1/10/2010
Oh I can't wait to see how that shopping trip goes!
irishkismet chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
Well at least Bella figured out not to let Rose dictate ger relationship with Edward... kinda sounded like he was second guessing the whole ordeal due to the stress. I'm looking forward to seeing what all happens next and whether or not Rose goes shopping with Bella
wretched witch chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
Aww, Edward :) He's so cute, even if he doesn't realize it. And Bella asked Rose to go shopping with her? It is true, that is the ultimate female bonding, you explore each others likes and dislikes concerning style and there are so many fun things to do, like dressing up in completely ridiculous garments for each other. I believe they might come closer to each other that way.

Good chapter :)

Yours, Gabby
myowninsomnia chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
I realy love this story, can't wait to see where it goes:)
cantbewithoutedward chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
love it
LucasTillGirl chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
:(! I can't believe you did that! This chapter was interesting but can you make the next one longer? PLEASE?
Angelwells chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
ha ha, hell id be scared of Rosealie to LOL good on her for growing a back bone. Edward finally getting some hey, this should be interesting lol. great update.

Angel :D
Jeni K chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
That was interesting, I love it when Bella stands up to Rose in any story. I so cant wait to see what you have planned for their weekend, I enjoy reading this story.
Nethead97 chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
Good chapter. I was so happy to see this update in my inbox. So much so that I stayed up from sleeping just to read it! Can't wait to see what all is going to happen!
jemster23 chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
Yay, I'm so glad you updated! I have missed this story.

Great chapter. I cant wait for the next, especially with what looks set to come...

Keep up the good work:)

me x
Sarah-Pattinson chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
love it! Please hurry and write more!
Twilightisluv chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
YES ANOTHER CHAPTE! IT FELT LIKE FOREVER I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR SO PEACHY KEEP IT COMMING
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »