Reviews for Little Lover's So Polite
Twilightisluv chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
YES ANOTHER CHAPTE! IT FELT LIKE FOREVER I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR SO PEACHY KEEP IT COMMING
coldplaywhore chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
nice update hon. I'm glad to see Bella stand up for herself and I hope she is able to make Rose come around.
siriuslymay chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
OME thank you so much for the update! I have been waiting so long for it and yes it was worth the wait :) PLEASE update soon for Edward's sake please update :D
ajajordanlee626 chapter 23 . 12/30/2009
I absolutely adore this story, can you...maybe, hurry up and update it? I LOVE IT!

it's amazing(:

i'm a crazy obsessed with a band called the red hot chili peppers and all time low(:

so, if you have time, i would love to talk!

you're an amazing writer!
LucasTillGirl chapter 23 . 12/17/2009
omg u r one of the greatest writers ever! I love this story it is so good i stayed up till 4:00AM just to read it. Love it can't wait to read more,

Sasha
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
Amazing job! And i can't wait for more so update real soon
siriuslymay chapter 23 . 11/26/2009
This is a first time I have reviewed this story though I have wanted to say something since I first starting reading it a while back. Not sure why I never did? Anyways long story short I LOVE THIS STORY! I think its a great spin on Edward and Bella. Cause let face it Edward as a rock star is just to much for a girl :) I hope you continue this story and I hope nothing serious has kept you from updating. Truly this is a great story that just has to be finished. I hope to see an update soon!
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 23 . 11/22/2009
great story. i really like like. cant wait for more. plz update soon!
Samirabws chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
love it
billy41 chapter 23 . 10/28/2009
hello i have just read your story and cant wait for more xx
Angelwells chapter 23 . 10/5/2009
Hey, i just finished reading the 23rd chapter and this story is great.

are you still continuing on with it? i would love to know what happens in the end oh and on the tour of course Lol.

Angel :D
Sarah-Pattinson chapter 23 . 9/24/2009
This is the best story so far! Continue writing!

LOVE IT!
Nethead97 chapter 23 . 9/16/2009
oh wow ... she's really gonna go all week without being with him ... doesn't she only have 2 weeks off work? Bella what are you thinking! You should be soaking up as much lovin' and attention as you can get girl!
I-Luuurve-Cookies chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
hey. i reele liked it. its just wonderful. i hope edwardd and bella dont drift apart tho. i wuld be reele sad. well guud lukk and plz update soo D
ktdcee chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
You seem to have something very attracting and intriguing. I didn't want to stop reading and I loved how you've made these characters interact with one another.

Can't wait for your next update.
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »