Reviews for What's In A Name?
karasel chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was perfect! Having Teyla name the baby after John was such a big clue as to what she felt for him. And I can see McKay being clueless and jealous and Ronon, the quiet one but oh so wise about such things.
sagey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
ahh rodney..always get a giggle when reading his mindset...and love ronon..the all knowing one...

loved it

hugs
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Great story! I find it funny that that epy seemed to imply ships with all the guys on the show! I like Rodney's perspective. Well done.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
PERFECT. PRICELESS Love it. thats really all I can say about this.
jquist chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely LOVED THIS STORY! What creativity to put it from Rodney's view!

And then Ronon saying," Because it's Teyla. And it's John. And it's them." Fantastic! You made a great episode last even longer! Thanks!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great job! Perfect reactions for all.
Juliana chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh! Loved this one! Everybody was so "in carachter". I just could see Ronon's face... Great! Thank you!
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Heehee :D Well, I found your fic, obviously... So sweet. And I sure do love Ronon, the way you like him as well as you know...

Just very cute! The ending too. :P

And this was so funny! "Ronon shrugged. “Because it’s Teyla. And it’s John. They’re them."

Perfect. :D
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! Rodney was his usual and the way he acted on learning the baby's second name was hysterical. Oh, but that part contrasted beautifully with Teyla's gaze towards the operating room where John had been taken. A lovely mix of emotions round such a cute subject.
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
you guys are so not helping my raging nerves

*entering the most excruciating 2 weeks ever known*
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh man, this was T-riffic! Wonderful follow-up to the episode! I adore this! And the way you wrote Rodney - perfect! My happy little Sheyla heart is still skipping along and I can't wait to watch it again!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
very well done. you wrote rodney very well.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I like it. No no no, I really like it. McKay makes me happy. So does Ronan. So I'm doubly happy right now.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very nice!

(I kept waiting for Teyla to add "Torren John Rodney, you idiot." Except, you know, without the "You idiot" part. ;0)
Ocean chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very nice. Sometimes Rodney needs to be banged over the head with the obvious. Teyla has been the closest to John since season one and the guy risked his life and career to save her so I think it is very fitting she called her son after him. Those two have been dancing around each other for years. Hopefully the ptb will bring them together before the show ends.