Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
ckorkows chapter 14 . 1/29
Well, this was a nice surprise to wake up to. This was a cute addition to the series.
Oh, and by the way, good luck with your novel. :L)
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 14 . 1/28
Am I dreaming? Is this real? Ha wow okay this was adorable and I could see them on the bike having this conversation so perfectly. I want to get on my knees and beg you to upload more stories because they are truly amazing and I re read them all the times. I stared at my email for a few seconds bc I didn't know if I had read it right but it was true a notification for this amazing saga of stories. I love this episode and your alternate ending was the perfect story I can imagine happening now. I do hope you continue with these stories but if you choose to not I will be sad but also understanding. Take care
CoachMom chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
Love this. Just found WTR this summer in re-runs and came here looking for fan-fic. Really wish they had gotten these two together before ending the series and since they didn't I've been reading here. Your scenarios are completely plausible, this one in particular.
Buuuuuutttttt...I've noticed that you quit writing them. Please continue them. Especially the second part of this one. :)

I realize it's been over 3 years but...Update again soon. :)
cleo chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Do you still plan to do you take on Reel Rangers?! I love your work and read it every couple years, lol ;)
Hey chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
I know its been forever. But do you think you upload one for Reel Ranger and the last episode. I just read all these in a matter of a half a day and I love them. You capture Sydney and Gage perfectly in every moment and aould love for you to do this eyes episode they were my favorites.
Halle Alexis chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Aww! I've really enjoyed these Syd/Gage stories and it's so rare to find really good ones like these. I'm hoping you will decide to continue this story and I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
he hurt her with his words though they were undercover
Clark Luthor 322 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
Great story best collection of Sydney/Gage One-Shots I have ever read thanks for sharing these
Please Update chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hey it's been forever since an update was published but do you think you could write one for widow Makers. I'm sure you could do a lot with CD saying women shouldn't be rangers and how Gage didn't stand up for Sydney. Xoxo

Niya
Vadergirl2006 chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Omg every chapter had me swooning at the sweetness between these two. and i had to bite my lip several times so i wouldnt wake up my family from laughing. but i love these two together so much and please write some more!
x chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Please update reel ranger I just watched it on TV and cant stop thinking of your story. Please update
Alee chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Please update on Reel Ranger its been a month ayyyh I'm begging you *on my knees* please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Pleas update soon. I can't wait to see what you do with Reel Ranger please update soon.
zeldamaster8472 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
I really, really like this concept. It always bugged me that they never actually put the two together. If you read Chuck Norris' memoir, "Against All Odds," he mentions that the studio was originally planning to do at least one more season of Walker, but because of Norris' family commitments, he decided to leave after the eighth season. Understandable, but still a bummer.

"Without a Sound" is probably my favorite episode in the entire series. I love that last scene at Gage's bedside. At one point, I had actually intended to write my own original story that would put Sydney and Gage together, but I stopped after a couple of pages. I'm glad someone else out there went a little farther!
Nee-Nee NIA chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I think I've said this before but honestly this is my favorite chapter. I'm glad you decided to update this, camt wait for reel ranger, and I loved when he thougnt she was scared of him. It was adorable and I've already read this story atleast 4 times already. Update soon please.

Xo, Niya