Reviews for My Heart and My Honour
Satisfying story from Gregor's perspective of the Vor Game and the aftermath. Thanks Sasha £££
Quill chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Marvelous, simply MARVELOUS. This is beautifully in-character, particularly Cordelia, and it's good to see these conversations happening. I really enjoyed it!
OneShortReadingAddict chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
All I can say is...wow. I loved this family-orientated theme and Gregor's POV, since the only piece of it in the books is a drabble in CryoBurn. The suicadal Gregor part reflecting on Miles' acceptance of Gregor's jump was one of the most emotional ones. Also, Gregor feeling accepted in his family made me really happy. Well done
the Dah chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This is wonderfull fic. Thank you for sharing!
Lindenharp chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oops! I see that I did you the discourtesy of favoriting this story without leaving a review. Let me rectify that now.

These are wonderful missing scenes. I love authors who get into Gregor's head, and you did it with particular flair.
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I just love Cordelia confessing frankly that they did lie to Gregor and apologizing for it. I have read any number of fics where everybody denies themselves blue in the face. And everybody's voice in this is perfect. I have only one quibble:

Thank heaven you turned out to be intelligent. And willing to use your mind. I don't know what we'd have done with an Ivan.

I have always thought that it was very out of character for Cordelia not to put her foot down firmly about the nickname, "Ivan the Idiot." Personally I think Ivan is very intelligent and completely willing to use his mind to avoid becoming emperor and to bail Miles out of trouble. Ivan is aware that he is #3 in the order of succession, Arol isn't getting any younger, and half Barrayar thinks that Miles is a mutant.
Thobbit chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
"I am jumping to Vervain in the Prince Serg," he said levelly. "I request and require that this be so. Admiral Vorkosigan."

You don't know how happy that line makes me.
Thobbit chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I can't think of anything specific, but I just...really liked this fic. Especially the part where Gregor commanded himself aboard the ship.
Mlle de Fer chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Very nice!:) thanks for sharing!
AES13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
This was just lovely; you certainly have a secure grasp on the characters. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks, Anne :-)
Blaise chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I've come back to re-read this after a re-read of The Vor Game because it fills in the gaps so beautifully. I can't possibly quote all the wonderful, Bujoldian lines, but you have every single person perfectly in character. It's brilliant. I did particularly love Gregor wanting to send an assassination team after the person who'd used Cordelia, and of course the moment when Gregor faces down Aral, and likening it to the fall off the balcony - perfect! It's just all-over wonderful, really. Thank you very much for writing it.
girlfan1979 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Nicely done. Good tag to The Vor Game.
magdilen chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Nice job. Good insite.
ShyIntrovert chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
This is an amazing fic. You have a great handle on all of the characters, and that's hard to do with Cordelia and Gregor.
Hedgewitchery chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
This is lovely - I really enjoyed seeing Gregor interact with his foster parents, and of course the view from Nav & Com on the Prince Serg. Gregor is such an enigmatic character in canon, and we never get his POV; it's always interesting to imagine what he's really like, and how he got that way.

You're right that it's a bit long, but such fun nonetheless :)