Reviews for Toy Piano
AmberBambers chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
So my sister actually picked up the game recently and we just beat it. I couldn't get enough and I found your story...and it is beautiful! I love Frederic, and I think that he and Polka are kept very well in character in your story. You write very well! Thank you for brightening my day with your story! God bless!
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is lovely. Really sweet. _ Both Frederic and Polka were perfectly in character as well. Very nicely written!
child of the gallows chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
ohmydearsweetlord...

that was adorable. absolutely sweet. I found myself enjoying this story (even though it's about polka...) It was beautiful. That just made my day... :D Now i'll read this whenever I'm down and actually hear that little tune that was playing in my head... Thank you. Sincerely.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw. C:

I liked the whole thing about his brotherly smile. I like that take on the relationship more than the romantic one that seems to be so popular with the fans... It was a nice description, really.
AbhorsenSabriel87 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw, that was very sweet. I'm glad you catch the fact that Chopin thinks of Polka as his sister. It's something that people in fanfiction/fanart rarely seem to do. In fact, more often than not, people attempt to throw them together without considering their relationship or age difference.

Slight rant aside, I enjoy the story you've set up here. Though it seems a nice one-shot, I would like to see a continuation of this story.
Petitio Principii chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow, that was really good! I loved the interactions between Polka and Chopin; I think you captured their personalities perfectly! The last line was especially amazing. Wonderful work!