Reviews for Perfection
Dahlia16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
It shouldn't be that good.
...I'm jealous .
Dahlia16 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Hey,

first, I'm a german, so my english isn't that well. Please don't judge me for that. I know it's a bad excuse, but I'm only 13 years old.

I'm not sure what to think about your text. I mean-when I found out that he has a wife I was so shocked-of course I knew that Franziska has got a mother. But it's...unbeliebable that a perfect god like him is in love...
In Addition I don't know what to think about a Young Manfred von Karma. A Manfred von Karma who wants to get a date, a Manfred von Karma who is worried about his date, a von Karma who kisses someone...It's...kinda scary...
But I think, if he IS in love your version is a possibility. (I'm not sure if that was right, I mean that it could've happened like you described it.)
I'll never accept nicknames like "Manny", sorry. And if he is in his early thirties he just started to work as a prosecutor. He was 25 when he began, so what do you mean by "earliy thirties"?

After all, I don't know what to think. I quite can't believe he's in love...It...contradicts the evidence...But if he is I like your story.

Sorry for my english-I hope you understood what I meant.
Persian chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
I just finished to write the 7 chapters of this story... And I must say it's awesome! Too bad you stopped it... Since Von Karma and Gant are two of my fav AA characters (though I don't like them as much as Will Powers...) the idea of a love triangle between Manfred, Damon and an OC is really interesting. I really like how you describe Manfred's obsession for perfection and Damon is just hilarious!

I just noticed something funny... we seem to like the same characters for a few fandom... Von Karma, Gant (from AA games), Snipe, Ravess, (from Storm Hawks). XD
MattsyKun chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
...lol. Made of win, this one thinks.
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
...if a von Karma expects perfection in all things, does that make them Mary Sues and Gary Stu's themselves? Hmm... xD
Esther-Diana chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I'm really glad that you updated :) I think Gant should be in the love triangle as it seems pretty in character for him to be all friendly with "Manny" whilst trying to steal his girlfriend.
Dean Gabriel chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
I think Gant should just go D:

But other than that, great story I'll be keeping watch for your next update :D
Indochine chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Humm I like your story so much! For the semi love triangle, do what you thnik. Anyway at the end we all know with who Adelina will be. Manny!
Tarafishes chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
The story's getting good M...Gant and von Karma in baithing suits. *_*

I like the idea of Gant with a semi major role. And a love triangle. XD So that's my vote on it.
custardmaker chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
yayz! this is good! i can imagine Gant (known to my friends who don't play AA as Mr. Rape) trying to take her from Manfred etc, i think you got him perfectly! And youve got Manfred too, well done!

please update soon
Esther-Diana chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
I'm really enjoying your story, Gant is so funny. I can't wait to hear about the swimming date.
tReA chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
hey this is interesting XD one of those rare intriguing storylines XD hope to read more soon!
xKumax chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Ha ha, a von Karma is always perfect. It makes me giggle that he relates everything to a court case, that man would be hell to date. I feel sorry for Adelina in a way.
xKumax chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Oh my gosh, even better, Gant drunk. Hilarious.
xKumax chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Oh, bad move von Karma, bad bad move! I see him ending up more drunk than Adelina; let the hilarity ensue _