Reviews for Just a Pinch of Pixie Dust
Perfect and that adding anything to it would kind of spoil it. Sorry for the chopped review, I mistakenly touched the post review button on my phone
I have never read a Peter Pan fiction that has actually made me laugh and cry inside as much as this one. Thank you for sharing! You write marvelously and while I ache for a sequel, I think the ending is too
Emerald5Forever chapter 29 . 1/8
I read this story after someone recommended it to me, and I really enjoyed it...had great balance of humor, adventure and even romance. I am glad that Wendy remembered Peter after ten years.
Frozen Meatballs chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hi. I've made today's mission to review at all fanfics I will never forget and or read more than once. For obvious reasons, your story is among them. Why? This is the first multi chaptered Peter pan fic I've ever read, best modern au I've ever read and Peter here is just pure awesomeness. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Frozen Meatballs chapter 29 . 8/23/2014
Best Peter Pan fic I've read ever. And I'm not exaggerating. I love Peter's wittyness and Wendy's stubborness. They're sooo made for each other. I missed my childhood more dure to reading this months ago. Yeah late review, but I re read this yesterday to remember againy childhood hero. Peter Pan always and forever.
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
FAKING FRICK. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A FNICKING SEQUEL.
DellyIsKawaii chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Loved the humor, I'm laughing my ass off I'm really enjoying this
DellyIsKawaii chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Oh god I can't. Even. Hahahah hooks ass is... HAHA lol
DellyIsKawaii chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
This was hilarious, I can't remember the last time I laughed because of a book
Wendy lady chapter 29 . 2/28/2014
That was absolutely lovely! It was funny, heartwarming, and bittersweet all at the same time. And a love how you incorporated Rufio and some Hook quotes into it!
CadetBlue chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
That Peter is a tricky, yet sly dog! I like every single chapter of this story, so to summarize all my favorite parts (and so I don't continuously spam you with 27 more reviews) here we go:
I love how you incorporated Tiger Lily, the mermaids, and Tinkerbell (such a devious cat!) in this story; seeing them fight over a mostly clueless Peter is hilarious.
I especially love the fact you made a reference to Hook by placing Rufio here (R.I.P. it's so sad): )
Wendy putting down "Snuggle Muffin" made me laugh so hard my mother looked at me as if I was a weirdo.
Hiding in a can can sometimes be heroic, I tell you!
Poking Hook in the butt with a nail filer is what I would do too.
I'm glad Wendy puked in that mermaid girl's hair.
I appreciate the Klingon references 3… oh and Heath Ledger :D
I HAD TO PLAY "Build me up buttercup" when you mentioned it. And now I'm in an oldies phase… thanks to you (I don't exactly know how to feel about that).
It killed me a little inside that Wendy made him a sandwich (pro-women's rights woot woot).
And yes, while Peter technically has stalked Wendy in this story, it was in the really sweet, gooey-kind-of-way-that-melts-your-heart and makes you not want to call the cops. So it was adorbs, I must admit.
Okay, that's as much as I'll write since again, don't want to take up too much of your time, but keep rocking :D
CadetBlue chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Awww, Peter has found himself a Wendy :D On a bus! I enjoy buses.

I've actually read your entire story and I couldn't stop reading it! Truth be told, I don't normally like stories in first person, but for this one I couldn't resist as it made me laugh a lot! Keep up the good work (: Also, I'll be reviewing the chapters I found particularly hilarious… which I hope is okay with you.
You don't need to Peter panic chapter 29 . 12/14/2013
Loved every moment! Such a wonderful story. Thank you x
S chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Omg!I looooved it ! Thanks so much
Cynthia Darling chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Peter reminds me a lot of Puck from Sisters Grimm.