Reviews for Have fun chasing me
Maruko-chan chapter 26 . 3/8
Really really nice fanfic ... !
NejiTen JJANG ... :*
Retarded-turtle chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
Thank you so much for writing this, made my day. It was just written so well and it was funny, romantic, dramatic and so in on. I give it a 9.5 out of 10. Now I can only imagine what happened after *sigh* XD
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I that's tuff
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
HOLY FREAKIN CHEESEBALLS! MEGUMI'S PREGNANT ISNT SHE?! LIKE WELCOME TO FACEBOOK!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Great story so far! Sorry I haven't been much of a reviewer…*frowns* But I do really like this story! I have a couple of suggestions, but other then that I love this story!

Suggestion/comment 1: Mention something about the baby project in the summery

Suggestion/comment 2: Capitalize all of the words in the title. ("Have Fun Chasing Me")

Suggestion/comment 3: Ami has purple hair, not blonde.

Suggestion/comment 4: HAVE KIBA DUMPED ASAP! (And KibaXAmi is kinda cute…)
darkkai0032 chapter 26 . 11/21/2011
still my favorite story
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I have always enjoy this fic
LuvNejiTen chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
ugh! Kiba that jerk!

I loved how Tenten fought, lol. PERFECT.

And the fluff was awesome _
luvNejiTen chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Ooooo!

He must feel the jealousy haha. Neji has to suffer a bit! This is awesome.

Tenten can't break Kiba's heart!
luvNejiTen chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
arggghh!

Neji would make out with her roommate lol.

Tenten and Kiba should just get together so Neji can prove his worth haha

love this!

must. keep. reading.
luvNejiTen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
ahhh!

i love the first chapter already! It's what i love about high school stories no joke

You set it up soo well! (and kind of predictable but it's still so good!)

Neji is a bit OOC, but it goes with the story. hahahah the BABY.

omg! I just picked this up. it looks so good!

*clicks Next *
Youndime16 chapter 26 . 10/28/2010
Loved it! Hope u kake lots n lots more :D. I really like the couples. can u make a SasuSaku fanfic?
JWzipper chapter 26 . 10/17/2010
Wonderful Story!

I can actually relate to the prom scene!

See, i absolutley HATE dresses. However, my best friends love them.(of course) so at our first dance(to which i wore skinny jeans) a girl triped one of my buds and she feel one the snack table.(which contain many dips, ranches, and drinks...) my bud didnt get to dance with her boy that night which made me mad! I cused that girl up and down and when we were in the parking lot i bitch slapped her. we got in a little tuscle mut it ended up with her being sore in the rear and me in the foot!(just cuz i dont like guys doesnt mean i dont want my friends to be happy...NO I AM NOT GAY! i just dont care for the imbecels..) I finally got the answer outta the girl and she said she wanted to ruin my friends dress becuase she was wearing the same one but in red! man was i pissed... You probably dont even care about all that... but ya... That is probably why i always thought tenten was a better character...I just feel i can relate to her thinking...

ANYWAYS!

GREAT STORY!

I LOOK FORWARD TO READING OTHERS BY YOU!

PEACE!

-JWzipper
Sashabelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loved it :)
Sk8er Gal99 chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
There needs to be another story or chapter. When Megumi tells them that they got married back in Kindergarten!