Reviews for Time with the Joker
TherSia chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
I Love this chapter! All the superheroes come to save Chloe. 3 billionaired superheroes. It would be great if there's a love story for Tony-Bruce-Oliver all fall in love with Chloe.
Crazy Girl Writer chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
I liked the twist kept it interesting and we can still see Lex get what's coming to him but from Chloe this time
Lovethechruce chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
I hope you continue this story.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
Love it! The order I think you should update in is first; the narnia and LOTR crossover THEN When Wolverine Meets Chloe THEN this. If you update in that order I'll love you forever! Mormon fanfiction authoresses FTW! teehee
soul.meets.body chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
Well, technically, I'm not on FFN any more...but I'll make an exception for you. (Especially since you mentioned me. *Squee!*) ;)

Good job with the chapter. I noticed a few sentences that you ran together without punctuation, but otherwise, typos were minimal.

I'm sad that you killed off Lex... but what must be done will be done. Maybe he died a little TOO quickly. (The Joker likes to watch his victims suffer over a period of time. That's why his weapon of preference is a blade.) I won't flip out about that, though. :)

Um, other than that, Joker was pretty well in-character. Chloe was fine.

And who is the cute bad guy? ;) I wanna know, so...

Post!
4321 chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
love this as long as chole and bruce are together thats fine
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hey,

I've only read the first chapter, well skimmed really, so I can't really give you a proper critic on your plot or use of characters. I've flipped over to your other chapters and I've seen a reoccuring theme: You don't properly format your story. I'm not talking about grammar, though this is technically a part of grammar and writing, I'm talking about the lack of neatness when you write. I like your idea, it's original and intriguing, but I'm afraid I won't read the rest until you re-format your story.

I'm not trying to be rude, nor am I flaming your story, but reading your story in the format that it is in now actually hurts my eyes.

I'm sorry if this seems like a flame to you, but I really think this would improve your writing significantly.

inspire16
Duffster21 chapter 14 . 6/28/2009
cool

update when you can
soul.meets.body chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
Yes, my reviews brought you back to life! Just kidding; I give myself too much credit...

I loved Bart. He's hyper and funny. I loved that everyone was meeting together. Who were the last two people to arrive?

Tony's last line amused me the greatest.

The one problem I'd noticed is that Ollie called everyone together before he even had figured out where Chloe went. He would find out, plan an operation, and call together only the heroes he needed.

But that's okay. I'm just glad to see a post. :)

I'm waiting for the next one!
soul.meets.body chapter 13 . 5/4/2009
One little blip I noticed: if the title of the story was “Saved by the Batman, a story by Chloe Sullivan,” why would Bruce say, “if The Joker finds out she wrote this..."? Her name is right under the title. Don't worry, though, I make mistakes like that a lot.

On the plus side, the phrase, "cruel mockery of a clown face" was amazing. Good word choice in there! :)

And the ending was such a cliff-hanger. Maybe you'll post again soon, because I'm looking forward to more!
soul.meets.body chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
I'm sorry for being so lazy and not readind this for FOREVER. But now that I'm here...

That was a good chapter. I am intruiged, and I want to find out what was on that photo.

On pairings, I have been converted to Chlex, so I can't giove you any advice there. It's obvious that they are not into each other in this story.

Yes, well, there is another chapter for me to read...
Teddy R. Lupin chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Tony Stark is in the Marvel Comics Universe, while Chloe, Clark, and Bruce Wayne are in the DC Comics Universe. Otherwise, it's a good piece of writing. Keep it up!
4321 chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
ok u need to update soon love to see chole has to be kept under lock and key bye bruce aka batman keeping her safe from the joker she could also be is amazing story please dont leave it to long
d-scarlet chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
Sorry it has taken so long to review, but I haven't had access to a computer the last couple days. Anyways, Chruce all the way! Definitely Chruce!

All right, now that it is established that Chruce is the prefered choice, wonderful chapter! And so not good that Lex knows Clark's secret. Keep going!
thesedeadeyes chapter 12 . 3/6/2009