Reviews for My Constant Challenge
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 2/23
Whaaaaaat? Soooooo confused...

Gregor is a non-demigod... Annabeth and Luxa are twins... How in the world is Vikus a centaur!? Howard is a son of Apollo... Once again, so confused!
Bookworm2795 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Howard a son of Apollo, Henry a son of Hermes. And Luxa being Annabeth's twin. Odd, but cool. Good job so far.
update requester chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
UPDATE I have wated for this alongtime
books and cookies chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Nice story. I read PJO and now I'm reading the Underland Chronicles.
Roo4life chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Wow! I haven't read the series uhh...underlanders?..but my friend has! Now I want to! I really like this fanfic and i think that you should update soon because well...Percy fell...
chocoyum4 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Wow that was really good! I love both PJO and the Underland Chronicles! I hope you update soon. chocoyum4
NicoismyHomie chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
THERE BETTER BE MORE or my friend, Nico, will sic his skeleton dudes on you! MORE MORE MORE! I absolutely LOVE it!
The Divinity Bunny chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Interesting crossover. I'm not loving the "equivalent worlds" thing, and hugging Luxa does not sound like something Annabeth would do. It's quite well written, though, and definitely has potential. I'll keep watching for updates. Won't Aurora just catch him? It's a good measure of how stunning Regalia is, though.

-R d R
wordsflowfreely chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
omgs i love this story!so much! UPDATE SOON!
TheIcyLotus chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
never read the underland chronicles but im guessing "the waterway" is sorta like swearing on the river styx.
tundry the son of hades chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
WHAT THE tatarus smart but a unrealistic i hope the next chapter will be up soon
dwighthowardmakesitrain chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
It's ok it doesn't really make sense that they would all be half-blood but it's still good.
calypso22 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
omg i have been dying to write a cross overof the two book for a long time oh well i geuss you beat me to it! fortunatly your story was great