Reviews for Autobot Discipline
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Ouch I remember that episode. Actually I thought Bee was going to get when he got home in the show based on the look Optimus was giving him after they finally managed to slow him down and get those things off him. But nice work on this.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Please write more
liliCartMan chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
ahhh the episode Nanosec! eh well BB put his mates in a very big danger with his booster: lack of caution! -_- heh I'm against spankings and hitting, but to someone who was very, very idiot or wicked I would give really a lot of smacks! eh a little sadic from Ratchet, not counting the total indifference from Prowl who lets Ratchet do, because Bumblebee made a so big trouble! but I myself would smack a lot Bumblebee's face (and Sentinel one's too) sometimes if this story was real!
RandomHamster33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very nice! :)
Not Important chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Gaahhhh! I loved this epic story so much. Poor Bumblebee, this story really made my eyes water. I wanna give him a hug. Please consider writing another one like this. It's so awesome, you're do awesome. And ignore those stupid flamers. They are idiots if they don't recognize good writing when the see it. I know you can't respond to guests but I just had to comment and compliment you so very much!
That's all, bye bye!
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Dawwww that was so dang adorable! I loved it and felt so sorry for Bumblebee! Great job!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wait ratchet has grandkids, cool
Autobot Chromia chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
HAHAH! TOO FUNNY! I'm 14 and remember getting spankings when I was little, ah the memories! I loved this story! Bumblebee completely deserved it.
Athinea chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this is cute
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This story is fabulous! I love it! Don't listen to the flamers, all the characters are spot on and I can totally see this happening at some point. I give it two thumbs up!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesomeness. :) Very cute how Optimus is a father-figure. And I absolutely love Bumblebee as a child. :D -AJSK
IAmStarscream chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey,great story!poor bee,can I make a suggestion on another story?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow it was a good one and he did earn that spanking
lilskystar chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww poor bumblebee ! But he seriously needed that ! xD why have they not did that before ? :P I hope bee learnt his lessons ! Ratchet ... I love this mech ! xD
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aw, poor Bee . . . *hugs the little Bumbler*

This is a cute one-shot, though I felt really bad for Bumblebee (but he had this comin').

All in all this is a great fic & five stars! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »