Reviews for Comatose Lying In Her Sleep
nonhalema chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Loved it
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
First off:

Mac drunk - AWESOME lol;) And i agree the girl does have a few bad luck days;)

I mean she above others have a lot to deal with, and i hate hate madison S too I wish they'd just come out and told t he bitch what poor girl she really is!

well...

Mac was shocked, yet again, with how smart Dick was. People didn’t give him credit. TRUE!

Dick was never ever stupid - goofy is the word I'd use instead. the first episode i ever wtched was the one where we in a flasback sees the fab4 sittinig and then a nerd sits beside them and dick is an ass and Duncan calls him on it.

That's how I first met Dick and I didn't like him...until next time i saw him , he's so adorable;)

And my fav scene with him is wehere Logan hugs him, while he's crying his heart out!

sorry, just wanted you to know lol

This little ficlet is so adorable. would love to see how V and L and well everyone else( and exlover Parker) would react to them b eing an item...another chappie perhaps?

Lol, well i ll let you off the hook now.

happy writing

(if you like humour/drama/weirdness, please tjeck out my Reliving the glory days, it's nothing you've seen before i garantee...sort of lol.)

Ditte Mai
IamRomance chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
amazing
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I would have been PISSED OFF if that was all a dream... Like... bad! I loved how Mac reacted to Dick when she was drunk.
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
yay!MaDi!

liked your story- honestly, i wished youd dragged it out more so i could keep reading the MaDi, but it was still good! the articulation(speech) of your characters is a little to perfect to be believable, but other than that i really enjoyed your story. keep writing!