Reviews for Entwined
Glockenspielium chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
*GASP*
wowowowowow amazing ending! (:
gosh... i really hope that this is gonna happen! love romana.. such a great story :D
x
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was absolutely beautiful.

Amazing writing.

From Tubby. :-)
House Calls chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I have to admit to not seeing that bit of a twist coming. Very well done! And I like how you left it up in the air as to exactly which previous companion the Doctor is missing (though I'm guessing it is Rose) as it allows one to fill in the blank in whichever way tickles his/her fancy. Very nicely done story with a very interesting character.
Grimm Sister chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I like this twist, because Romana's relationship with the Doctor always had people buzzing that it was romantic and then here's River Song - and Romana could have been safe in E-Space during the Time War.

I would have liked to see more of their personalities (one or the other) come out in the voice, since it was an internal thoughts piece, but I'd still like to see more if you're taking this somewhere.
Soreye chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
whoah, i never even considered she could be romana...

well, its a bit confusing at bits and the paragraphs seem to be a bit long (its easier to read long paragraphs in books, if its on a screen it makes it much easier to just group a few sentences togather), but its a real good story!
horsemaniac chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
romana! that's such a cool idea! you could continue this story, if you wanted, and write how romana escapes the time war and starts traveling with the doctor again.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I wish it was Romana, but then River can't get out of the computer-thingy I think, so that'd make me sad... :(