Reviews for A Link Between Both Worlds: Sneak Preveiw
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I would love to actually read the story.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I hope this comes out soon. I love Legend of Zelda and Danny Phantom and a crossover would be great.
eventyraren chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
when are you going to update? I want know what hapend next. update soon ok.
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
...REALLY? You're really gonna write a DP/LoZ crossover? -dies happy-

Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite game series ever. Twilight Princess rocked. -

I've seen one... maybe two DP/LoZ crossovers and they weren't that good and weren't finished. But... YOU are actually planning on writing one? -joyous shrieking-

Your fics are always awesome. I could come up with a million excuses for never reviewing, but the best thing to do is allow you to slap me silly. ;-;

I'm really looking forward to seeing this new story up, whenever you do put it up! -clings-
Grumbles chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I can't say I'm a big fan of the alternating POV. It really just throws me off. However, unlike a lot of stories, you at least had the courtesy to tell us who's POV it was, so thanks for that.

My other gripe is that there's already a story called Links in the Chain. It isn't anything like yours, but that story has some very devoted fans. I think you're putting yourself in a precarious situation with that title. I advise you to change it, although the decision is up to you.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Hey! This is great! I've been working on a Zelda/DP crossovers (It's one of those fics I said I swore to finish) but I'm having trouble with it. Maybe you can help me! And after which game does this take after? The only game I've played all the way through is Ocarina of Time, and I got about a third through Twilight Princess.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
So you DID do a one-shot to sort of introduce this new series of fics! Ooh! I'm psyched!

Haven't ever played LoZ, so I can't say much, but I will say this looks pretty cool so far!

~Shiny-sama