Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
VampireAngel94 chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
That was really cute! I love the story, keep it up!
JerseyBella chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
That was so much fun! I'm really glad that I only found this a couple days ago because waiting for updates would have been hard. I was actually thinking that Lauren was going to turn out to be Laurent back in college and thats why Edward didn't recognize her. Like he was one of his frat buddies or something. Anyway, I enjoyed this alot and will be looking into your other fics.
VampireAngel94 chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
THANK YOU! atleast someone other then me hates Jacob, even if you like him a bit...I just think he's an ass. Oh I love your story so far! :)
mad-sugar-but-sweet chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
AHH!

I LOVED THIS STORY!

it took me 3 days to read

and i just cudnt stop going aw or omg NOO! lol

i love love loved it

and i hope you do get around to writing an epilogue of sorts-id love to read about bella wearing edwards wedding band hehe or even...preganant lol

anyways well written and long enuf to keep me in suspense but short enuf to not kill me hehe

x

Bee
JustDone chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE write an epilouge PLEASE! and hurry i friggin loved it please write an epilouge or i will send my vamp coven after you(sad right :P) but please hurry and write it and SOON!

-Zan
iamselena chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is fantastic!Ü Love it!
JaspersAngel chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Great job with this story!

Abby
Childhood-Disruption chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
YAY! Good job, this was amazing! Loved it! :-)
CathyD chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
OMG! I spent the majority of last night reading all 12 chapters of this fic, and gotta say: I LOVE IT! This has been a great read, and I've really enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait to read the final chapter, though I'm also sad it's over too. LOL Hard to let a good fic go. :)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your fic.

~Cat~
thedownbeat chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
Aw [:

Jake, GET YOURSELF A GIRL!
thedownbeat chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
I had spagetti for dinner! It was yummy.

Anyway, great chapter. It chapter my attention the most, most likely becuase they reunited [:
thedownbeat chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
God Bella. You can't open your big mouth now?
Ambushed chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
A friend lead me to this story. I just finished it and really enjoyed reading it. There were some parts that really had me banging my head against the wall, but I knew that meant I really liked the story. I was glad that they got their HEA and i thought the length was just right. No need to spread it all out. You did it just fine.
HeroinVampire chapter 12 . 9/17/2008