Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
Ambushed chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
A friend lead me to this story. I just finished it and really enjoyed reading it. There were some parts that really had me banging my head against the wall, but I knew that meant I really liked the story. I was glad that they got their HEA and i thought the length was just right. No need to spread it all out. You did it just fine.
HeroinVampire chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
aw, THAT'S SO SWEET
mollykins chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
omg i love it!
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
Aww. I've been following this story or a while now.
Lady Saruman chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
AWW this story is over! But of course, you have to end it when you have to end it. Dragging it out is just...wrong. And I can't believe my review is so short. I'm highly disappointed in myself. I blame stupid school. The last two chapters that I had to catch up on...they were so sweet! Seriously. I almost cried. But then again, that might've been due to the dryness from wearing contacts. But really, I'm glad Bella and Edward are together at last; I knew they'd get through it together. And Rosalie and Emmett's wedding! I wish you talked about that, but I can't really blame you for /not/. So if you're planning a sequel to this, that would be very lovely indeed! Of course, an epilogue works too, although I prefer the sequel. HAHA :)
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
Yay! I hope you don't mind if I add it to my C2. :)
K. Rynna chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
Awwesome story! Thanks so much for writing it!
Icyskin chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
This is an awesome story! Thank you so much, Chams, for writing it. I loved it after reading the first chapter! And of course it is a bit sad now that it came to an end but ...well..happily ever after! lol what more can we wish for? :D

Im looking forward to reading more fics by you!
thedownbeat chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
Gr... Jacob Black you suck.
Aden101 chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
NO! its really over? well, at least we have to epilogue, but no sequel? i really, really, really REALLY liked this story!
thedownbeat chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
God Mike, what the hell is your deal? Your freakin talent of not being able to take a hint got in the way, again!

And Edward, seriosuly man! Yeah, she stood you up, but hear her out, for a minute..

Alice, your totally ignoring your roommate here, and practically pushed her out of your life these past few weeks.

Bella, though,... You need to think before you open your mouth!
claire chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
i loved it. it ended adorably. i love edwards blogging hehe :). this was a greta fic. you are a very talented writer and obviously puy a lot of work into this.
thedownbeat chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Ah, Bella. Get back on the horse.
GoddessofCsilla chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
Great story! :)
thedownbeat chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Edward, planning a bachelor party? Bring on the awkwardness.
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »