Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
It's kind if both of their faults really. Alice has been ignoring Bella since she got back with jasper. Bella is kinda selfish...it seems its always about her. I love when Alice and Bella re best friends in story's but not when Alice is really pushy.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Ok...I don't know how the conversation went but alice is stupid. It's true what Bella said...he gave into her how does she know he won't give into someone else. Ummmm...kinda a double standard with Bella and Edward. If he wanted to keep things professional with Tanya you would think he should with Bella. It is so wrong to talk about personal issues or saying bad things about a supervisor when your on the clock. Great story..really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Edward seems a little...I don't know. Not a very nice person based off the stuff he required of a partner on his profile. You could find your freakin soulmate but would you not want them if they had kids?
iceblondie chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I loved this story. Thank you for a wonderful read.
pandabear07 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story, I couldn't put it down once I started!
Veronique24 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I absolutely loved your story!
dweissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Looks fun already! :)
sn00 chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
i REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY like your story

one question though:

did Edward sleep with Tanya and Jessica?
chatterbox33 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
That was a cute story!
Nehnah14 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
*groan* Oh God, can these two get into anymore confusing situations?

I'm so glad that it all worked out though.

Nicely done!
Montara chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
I've started reading your story because I found my husband through an online dating site (the account made by my brother :p)...so I wanted to know what you'll write.

I liked it! It's true that there are weird people out there but sometimes, like in their case and mine, you could find a rare gem.
EbonyHearts chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I just had multiple cargasms. You mentioned the Mercedes Guardian. That led me to half an hour of drooling over my favourite (and wildly out of reach) vehicles. I have to say though, my absolute favourite is still the Lamborghini Gallardo.

When I win the lottery.
amethyst9725 chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Definitely a favorite of mine. I really really loved it.

Now, do what you do best. And write more fabulous stories!

Marielle
Evilprincess98 chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Yay awesome chapter! U r an awesome writer by the way!
Qwertyuiop chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
First of all, thank you for writing this. It's good to find something to read within just a day but still makes you smile. I can't wait for the epilogue!
754 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »