Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
Montara chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
I've started reading your story because I found my husband through an online dating site (the account made by my brother :p)...so I wanted to know what you'll write.

I liked it! It's true that there are weird people out there but sometimes, like in their case and mine, you could find a rare gem.
EbonyHearts chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I just had multiple cargasms. You mentioned the Mercedes Guardian. That led me to half an hour of drooling over my favourite (and wildly out of reach) vehicles. I have to say though, my absolute favourite is still the Lamborghini Gallardo.

When I win the lottery.
amethyst9725 chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Definitely a favorite of mine. I really really loved it.

Now, do what you do best. And write more fabulous stories!

Marielle
Evilprincess98 chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Yay awesome chapter! U r an awesome writer by the way!
Qwertyuiop chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
First of all, thank you for writing this. It's good to find something to read within just a day but still makes you smile. I can't wait for the epilogue!
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Loved the story r u gonna write a sequel?
iloveeverythingyou chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
this was so cute!
CullenLuver333 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Love the story!
KhanFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's really good. As I was reading this, I was absentmindedly drumming my fingers along the table, and when I read "drumming my fingers on the countertop lightly" I froze, and then laughed at myself!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
well written... looks like fun...:)
sonia chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Great story!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Awww, so cute!
FelicityT chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Thanks for writing, fantastic story. Felicity
JasperPaxton77 chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
Loved this! It was perfect ) It kind of reminds me of some Meg Cabot books, Boy Meets Girl, Every Boy's Got One, and The Boy Next Door. I'm not entirely sure why haha, but they're great books.

AJ

*Favorite Story? yes )
mrs.cullen22 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Love it so far. Love Coldplay...and the screen names, and coffee...LOL. No seriously though, great writing. I can't wait to read more :)
744 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »