Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Loved the story r u gonna write a sequel?
iloveeverythingyou chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
this was so cute!
CullenLuver333 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Love the story!
KhanFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's really good. As I was reading this, I was absentmindedly drumming my fingers along the table, and when I read "drumming my fingers on the countertop lightly" I froze, and then laughed at myself!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
well written... looks like fun...:)
sonia chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Great story!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Awww, so cute!
FelicityT chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Thanks for writing, fantastic story. Felicity
JasperPaxton77 chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
Loved this! It was perfect ) It kind of reminds me of some Meg Cabot books, Boy Meets Girl, Every Boy's Got One, and The Boy Next Door. I'm not entirely sure why haha, but they're great books.

AJ

*Favorite Story? yes )
mrs.cullen22 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Love it so far. Love Coldplay...and the screen names, and coffee...LOL. No seriously though, great writing. I can't wait to read more :)
b3j02 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
Where is the epi? That was such a great story! I am happy that they worked it all out in the end! I noticed that you haven't updated any of your other stories, are they completed? Have a great week!
b3j02 chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
That was a good chapter!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
Wrong timing is so right!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
OH snap!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I think Bella was right in being upset with Alice. This internet mess was her idea and she was the one who insisted on Bella doing it and telling her she would be there for all of it. Then boom, chick disappears, wasn't entirely honest with her after Bella's big spiel about them telling each other everything and nothing being hidden. I wouldn't have apologized to Alice, Alice should be kissing Bella's butt. Anyways, I think I have ranted enough LOL! Go Bella for connecting the dots between Mr. Vanquish and Edward!
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »