Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
b3j02 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
OH snap!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I think Bella was right in being upset with Alice. This internet mess was her idea and she was the one who insisted on Bella doing it and telling her she would be there for all of it. Then boom, chick disappears, wasn't entirely honest with her after Bella's big spiel about them telling each other everything and nothing being hidden. I wouldn't have apologized to Alice, Alice should be kissing Bella's butt. Anyways, I think I have ranted enough LOL! Go Bella for connecting the dots between Mr. Vanquish and Edward!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Well at least pieces of their puzzles are working out. I am glad he figured out that Jasper and Alice were together and that he knew them both. I can't believe someone complained about long chapters! Anywhooo, I really can't wait to see what happens next!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Poor Alice. Poor Bella on her date with Tyler, I would have wanted to delete my profile too!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
I am such an Edward apparently! I agree with most of his rantings, I too dislike phone calls, I was born in the wrong era too, the I love you thing, the bread and butter thing. Man! My list of similarities to him keeps growing. Do you know me? LOL! So I have to questions. Number one Did Edward do anything with Tanya? Number two What was Carlisle referring to that happened at the dinner? Edward glosses over it every time! I think I missed something but I doubt it. Alice and her Porsche were so funny!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I love long chapters. I wonder why Bella didn't say Bella. I guess because Isabella is her professional name. Anywhoo, on I go...
b3j02 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Michael sounded arrogant. I didn't like him from the get go. I liked Bella's chat with Edward. It was sweet and had me smiling along. Alice is funny!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love that Edward doesn't like lying to his mom, tells everyone he loves them (if it's true and appropriate), and is still scared of his big brother!
Adele0x chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Read in a day! Loved it. I really liked how it didn't end in the usual married and kids thing
Rebeca with one C chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Lol he left his door open
TopazHeart chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
So what was "off" about Tanya? Was she trying to come on to him?
artsyduckpout chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
Loved the story. It was good in a want-to-tear-my-hair-out way! It was just so cute and they were so befuddled!

S xoxo
kikiber chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
well shit, i'm jealous of fictional characters again...this kind of cute online dating never happens to me... and god forbid i talk to someone without their photo
kirster226 chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Just finished reading your story. It was very cute, and I didn't mind that it was a lot shorter than the average fic. Sometimes, when it gets so long, I tire of reading it, and then I never finish. But I am curious, it's been a little over a year since you've done anything with this story, and you said you were going to write an epilogue. I was just wondering if you still planned on doing that. Thanks for writing!
Tennyson10 chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
this was a lovely fic. Thank you for writing.
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »