Reviews for Misadventures in Online Dating
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
From reading the excerpt over on LiveJournal I knew I'd love the story and the entire first chapter just proved that. I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
ColaKuesstOrange chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow, that was really good! Why do I have the feeling that he is meeting Bella at this gig? .
LovelyTwilight chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it! I cant wait to read the rest! You did a good job writing this chapter!
EpisodeSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is a cool idea, and well written. Can't wait to read the next chapter )

Update soon!
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
lol, this should be interesting, cant wait to see what else happens in here!
InterruptedProgress chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hm okay a couple things.

First: I love your writing style and I think you captured Edward really well here.

Second: Does Emmett's surprise have anything to do with being engaged? Or maybe I'm just completely off base.

Third: Could that telling someone you love them because you never know what could happen to them, be foreshadowing?

Or maybe I just read too much into these things. Can't wait to see where you take this story!
Broken Clarity chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This just sounds interesting. Too interesting, to say the least. And your writting is pretty good. I like it.

Hope you update soon, really want to know what happens next :3
sdfsdf chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I really enjoyed this! Please continue. :)
WrittenSound chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Sounds great. I'll keep reading if you keep writing!
Aelityr chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very good! Cool idea that was well-executed.

Looking forward to more! XD
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love it so far and can't wait for more!
Karren1109 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
hehe love the start of it. Keep on writing and update soon!
DreamAngel chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Definitely worth another chapter. I really enjoyed it. Great job.
We'll.Call.Her.WILD chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMF this is sso awsome I love it i never get that intrested in things with only the first chapter! go you go you go you go you go you go you go you go you go you go you go you go you! YAY WWoh. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
softhallelujahs chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Love this already! It seems like it's going to be fun!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »